Together

After the day Jacob asked me out. I was so happy and honored to be called his girlfriend, but it started to get hard because fans were jealous but some accepted me for who I am and some didn't and that was alittle upsetting but I didn't want that to change our relationship neither did Jacob.
Today was the day me Jacob finally got to hang out after we last saw each other in school. I went to his house it was so nice looking. We hanged out in his room and went to the mall. (At the mall) "Hey Jacob let's go to forever 21 real quick" you said. "Ok" he said. I found this really cute top and tried it on. I came out of the dressing room. "How does this look" you said *showing it off* "Beautiful" Jacob said. "Aww stop your gonna make me blush" walking back into the dressing. I bought a few bras,and tops and Jacob went to buy a few things his self. We got to his house and I went to go the bathroom, and I got message from mom. Now since Jacob and I were dating are parents became friends. She said her and dad had to leave for a trip for work for 2 days. So I had to stay with Mrs.Sartorius (fyi Jacobs mom). I went to Jacob and said I had to stay , can i borrow a shirt and pjs. He gave me a striped shirt n blue pjs. " "Thanks" i said I went to change. I came out and saw Jacob was broadcasting. I says next to him and was talking to his fans. Some gave hate and some ignored me. I put my head down when I saw a comment. He looked at me then the comupter he was broadcasting on he said " Guys this is Y/N (your name) , please be nice and she's great. After while I got better and we were laughing and turned up. I had to go sleep under mrs. Sartorius rules. I went to his living room couch and when everybody was asleep so I thought. I heard a noise. Jacob poped out behind the couch and scared me. I started running and I stopped in the kitchen. And someone grabbed me and ran with me their arms as I'm screaming . It was Jacob. "Ahhh" "shhh come down *laughing* jacob said . "Really that wasn't funny" you said. "But u looked cute screaming" Jacob said. "What are you doing up" you said. "I can't sleep can you come with me" he said. "I don't know" "listen were only 13, are parents aren't gonna be happy in the same room at night" you said. "I not gonna do anything , let's watch a movie" Jacob said. "I'm tired though" *yawning* you said. You and Jacob heading up stairs and ending up falling asleep shortly on the floor.