Younow and Movie

You woke up off the ground and went downstairs and made breakfast for Jacob. For some reason you weren't all that hungry. Once you were done youset the pancakes,bacon, and eggs on the table for him. You left to grab clothes from your house. By the time you came back Jacob was still sleeping. He looked so cute sleeping you thought so left him alone and you put a blanket over him. You went in the bathroom to change into joggers and sweater. Then you heard Jacob say "Y/N where are you?" Doing my makeup"you said. He walks in and goes "oh you know you look better with out make up". You just smile. You walk down stairs and jacob follows. "Made you something" *hands him the breakfast* and you kiss his cheek. He turns real red you giggle alittle. "Thanks" he said. After awhile you decide to make a musical.ly with jacob, and you broadcast with him. You guys have fun. Later Jacobs mom made us food. Then we watched a movie. We did rock,paper,scissors of course Jacob won. He picked Annbelle the scary movie. You and Jacob were in his room and at one moment you got so scared you hid under the blanket. He laughs and turns it off. "Y/N I'm coming for you" Jacob wispers. You crawl out the blanket and crawled all the way to the hallway. And Jacob was running and didn't see you and fell right on you. He gets right up. "Are you ok" *laughing* Jacob said. He grabs your hand and fell on top of you again. "Who's laughing now" you said. He rolled to were he was on top of you now. You laugh and he barehugs you and helps you up. "You did that on purpose" you said. "Maybe, maybe not" he said *walking away.
Everything was going great between you and jacob. To finish off the night we broadcast. We had a dance battle but I won bc did i mention I was a dancer. Then we did were fans would ask us to do things. One commented give Y/N a hug .He was kinda was embrassed but he did, my heart melted. Then we did asked each other's questions. Jacob ended with "bye we are tired love ya cuties". "Well that was kinda fun" you said. "Yea" Jacob said. It was cold so u wore his sweater, it smelt nice and you went to bed.

A/N~
Sorry guys my chapters aren't that good,but I hope you enjoy!!