Let's Go Golfing

"So Jacob what do you want to do today" you asked. "Umm how about mini golfing" Jacob said. "Okkay" you said. "I saw a new mini golfing in my way back from the store, I thought we should try it" he said and smiled. "Yeah why not" you said and smiled as you walked up the stairs. "Hey where you going" he said, standing at the bottom of the stairs. "To change" you said. "Oh"he said, then following you. You got an outfit and ready and changed into it (pic above). Jacob changed into a white shirt, khakis,and white vans. When I walked down stairs. I had to do it. I walked up to Jacob. "DAMNN DANIEL BACK AT AGAIN WITH THEM WHITE VANS" I yelled and pointed at his vans. Then I walked around him once, looking at him up and down. "ST". Jacob cut me off and said don't even say it. "STUSSY MAN!!" I said and we just started laughing uncontrollably. "Ok you two let's go" Mrs. Sartorius said. She drove us there and before she left."thank so much Mrs.Sartorius" you said waving to her. She said "please Y/N call me Patt" and smiled. "Ok bye" you said. Then you caught up to Jacob and grabbed his hand. He flinched alittle and look at your and his hands weirdly. You thought to yourself. Does he not want to hold hands? Does he still like me? Why he man a weird look? Should I let go of his hand? You snapped out of your thoughts and said "sorry" and let go of his hand. "No it's ok, I didn't see you coming up towards me" and grabed you hand back and smiled. "You sure" you said. "Yea babygirl i just still get sparks when you touch me, and I got nervous" he said. "Aww Jacob, me too" you said. You just walked up to the golf stand thing. "Jacob?" You said. "Yea y/n" he said. "I'm not not good at mini golf" you said. "Its ok" he said and gave you a golf stick (sorry not really sure want there called) and a golf ball. "Im mean like Im terrible" you said and giggled. "Its ok I'll help you" He said and lead you to the mini golf stations. "K thanks" you said. "Ok you go first" he said. You tried and missed horrible. You looked over at Jacob and he was on the ground laughing. "What so funny?" You said and frowned. "First you holding it the wrong way and omg" Jacob said and kept laughing. "Stop laughing and help me please" you said. "Ok I will because I'm nice like that" he said and came behind you. Tingles went through your body as his body touched yours. He put his hands on yours and placed them were they should go and fixed the golf club(figure out what they were called). "Now you slightly swing it back,just like that"he showed you. "Okay" you said and you finally made it in. "Yes, I did it" you jumped up and down. " beat that Jacob" you said laughed evily. He just laughed and of course he won but he got lucky.