Birthday

It's been a week, and it was your birthday. You were a exicted to you get to hang out if family,friends and of course Jacob. You woke up in the morning and got dressed in a hot pink and blue dress you hair down with a hot pink bandana. You put on your lipgloss and went down stairs. You get surprised with a breakfast and flowers. You eat your breakfast. Went skating with the family. Then Jacob took you to the movies. You and him went to see "Daddys Home". It was so hilarous, you almost peid yourself. After that friends and Jacob went out to eat. I went on instagram and I saw that I got 400k on insatgram. "Look Jacob" I said. "Wow, your growing" Jacob said. Then u saw a while bunch of edits of you so cute you almost cried. I eat a salad and chicken and Jacob had steak with shrimp. Then we left and walked in my house and surprise. I see friends, family. "Aww you guys" I said. We had a good time. We watched movies, played games. We eat cake and I got smashed in my face. My cousin licked off my face and i started laughing. Then a few family managers left. And the rest of us went night swimming. It was so fun. Once everybody left. I went up to my room to change and wiped off my makeup. I hear a knock. "Oh come in" I said. It was Jacob what are you still doing here u said. " I wasn't gonna leave with giving you something". He said. "No Jacob, stop, I dont need a gift. It's a gift having you". You said. He sat next to me. Here and he hands me a box. "Aww Jacob" . It was a necklace with my name on it. I hug him. Then i put it on and he kissed me. Omg it was the best moment, even tho I felt like I was gonna pass out, butterflies in stomach. "Bye Y/N " jacob said and he walks out. I scream into my pillow. Jacob Sartorius just kissed me , who knew i was a little fangirl before i knew him and know he's my boyfriend I said to myself. It felt like a dream and fell alseep texting him.