Here we go!

Your pov
Jacob of course had alot of fans. It was so cute seeing them meet him. They looked so happy, I was once like them wanting to meet him and now look I'm at the Magcon Tour with him and I'm his girlfriend, could it get better?. Once we were done, we all went on stage. Singing,dancing,and talking. One fan screamed out "Y/N you should sing". I actually was able to hear what she said because she was in the front. I bent down toward "sing, I don't know, maybe" I said and winked. "Yea why not, give it a try, I heard you sing in the shower" Loren said and laughed. You said laughing "really nah" . "Come on" Jacob said. "Alright" you said.
Music from hello-Adele starting playing.
"Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing....." You stopped " that's all I got". The crowd starting cheering. "Aww it was really that good" you said to the fans. "You did really good" Daniel said. "Amazing" Loren said patting your back. "Wonderful" Jacob said. "Thanks you guys" you said and walked away. The boys take over, dancing going crazy. I just laughed and then watched Jacob with his dance moves. He looked over to me and I put my thumbs up and giggled. He motioned for me to come over towards them. Loren and Ariel followed dancing. I started dancing too. Then told them to put on the song "do it like me". I pushed Cameron out the way. And came to the front of everyone. They 
just watched me dancing at first. "Bet you can whip like me" I whipped. Everybody started laughing. Then the boys and Loren joined me. "Can't hit the folks like me" . Once it was over I grabbed a water and sat on the edge the stage. It was pretty crazy , fans trying to grab me. I walked toward them I ran out touching all their hands. "Q AND A TIMEE!!" Cameron screaming into the microphone.  I  stayed on stage with jacob for the q and a .  "Ok so were gonna pick a random fan and we answer there question", Loren says. " ok you , pretty little lady" daniel said to a girl in all jacob merch. I would say about 15 or 16 years old, shes was alittle older than me and jacob, and loren. "Ok , so is Jacob available still?" She said. "Jacob?" Cameron said. Jacob grabbed the microphone and said nah I got a girlfriend now , if you didnt know its Y/N and pointed at you."  "Aww ok" she said.  "Ok um you in the bright yellow" jacob said. "  what do you like most in Y/N " she said. "Oh actually everything but well shes very very beautiful, shes has a nice personality, umm super sweet, funny and energtic, and i lo-vv-eee her uh figure" jacob said blushing. "Aww jacob", you said and kissed his cheek. "What do you mean figure" she said. Jacob laughed , "like her height , her umm you know" the girl cut jacob off, "like her butt basically". She said. Everbody laughed. "She does got a booty you can't lie" jacob said. "Yea" loren said and Daniel. I felt so uncomfortable but i was blushing the whole time.  I didnt think my butt was big, but ok. Jacob whispered in my ear "sorry babe" . A few more questions .It was over. I went in the room to change in pjs. "Hey" Jacob walked in. "Hi" you said sitting on the bed. "You killed it out there, your a natural". Jacob said. "Well thank you, you too". You said and grabbed your phone. There was some many videos and photos. Their was magcon,me and Jacob,me singing and all of us dancing. It was so cool and cute to see all of those.I increased followers alot in musical.ly and instagram. Was i gonna become famous? Do they hate? Do they like me as being with magcon? So many thoughts ran their my head. "What's the matter?" Jacob said. "Nothing" I said turning off your phone. "I know your lieing" he said and sat down. "Really Jacob, it's not- don't worry" I said and smiled. "Ok" he said. You grabbed a pillow and blanket. "Im gonna sleep on the floor" you said setting up the blanket the ground. "No Y/N, i will" he said taking the blanket from me. "Its fine Jacob, take the bed". You said laying on the floor. "I insist you" he said in a firm voice. Then he pulled me up and pushed me on the bed."Go to sleep on the bed now". He said. "Okay fine, geeez I didn't you were my dad, are gonna ground me for not listening" you said laughing. "Yep I sure will" he said walking towards me. "Hey i was kidding" I said laying down. "Alright goodnight cutie" Jacob said. "Night Daddy" you said. "That's it" he said. He walked over to me and was threanting me to stop or I go in time out. I just laughing while he gave me a serious face. He layed on the ground and turned off the light.
3:00am .....
"Jakie?"
"Yess"
"Can you come lay with me I had a bad dream"
"Suree"
He walked over and layed on me

"Owwwe, Jacob your laying on me". "Ohh sorry" he said and rolled over. "You didn't feel me" I said laughing. "Actually no" he said laughing.
I laughing and turned my body, and fell alseep. I woke up at 8:03am.
Some how ended up closer to Jacob. I looked down and saw his arms around me. I tried to wiggle out of his grip, without waking him. Until I felt him squeeze tighter. I looked at him and he had a smile. "Umm Jacob, let go". "Kiss" he said and did the duck face. "Nooo come onn Jaccobb" you said. "Nope" he said. "Fine" I said and turned and layed on my side. "Come on you know you want to kiss these lips" he said. I turned my head and leaned in and kissed him but it was a quick one. He slightly let go. "Thank you" I said and went to change. I came out in joggers and my nike sweater. I left Jacob to go see the girls.Later that day was a bum day and I'm the next day was amazing.