Byee

Jacob and I hanging out alot and had a good time, but now he had to leave. He was going to meet and greet for 3 days. I was so happy for him he gets to be with fans,family,and friends
.After we were done going out to eat with his parents and mine. We were in the car to drop him off. As soon we were there. We both got and I hugged him said "I'll miss my cutie" and he said "I'll miss my cupcake". He said Mark isn't gonna be there so here his number just in case I'm busy or something ok. Bye. Our parent screaming "Bye Jacob" from the car. I laugh and he walks away.
Later I get message "I landed and i wish you were here" Jacob texted. "Ok good and ik but have fun with your boys and fans text ya later" I text back. I call up Loren and Nicole to hang out. "Hey girls wanna hang out miss you" she says "of course" you say. "Cool I be over soon". When Loren and Nicole came we broadcasted, and went to the mall.  "So where's your new man?" Nicole giggled. "You have a man now" loren said. "guys please dont say man , because that just sounds horrible", you said. "Seriously tho who is this mysterious boy" Loren said.  "Jacob" you said and blushed. "Omg i knew he liked you the way he looks at you like he loved you for so long and he just wants to you know with you, thats a total score.. Loren said and wiggled her eyebrows😏🔥. " i told you Y/N " Nicole said. "Oh my guys stopp, and anyways hes at a meet and greet" you replyied. Once the girls left and I get a text from Mark" hey girl". "Umm hi" I text back. Next you know hes in my house." Hey Y/N" Mark walks in. "What are you doing here" u said. He walks up to and starts kissing you for 1 min. "Wtf? Get off of me and slap him cross the face" you said. I couldn't confess to Jacob bc then mark said he would kill me. "Mommmm" I scream. Mark runs out. Soon as Jacob comes home and surprises me. I give him a tight hug. But he realizes I look sad. "Y/N whats the matter". He said. "Ok now Mark came over one day all crazy and was kissing me" you said "what Y/N " jacob said. "Listen I was gonna tell you but he threanted to kill me" you said. "No! He wouldn't do that". Jacob said "Listen I would never to lie to you unless I have to protect you" *starts crying*. You said. "Omg ,Mark" Jacob says. He calls up Mark and Mark apolgizes and said he was on medication. The end of macob? Jacob I feel so bad. This doesn't feel right..

A/N~
What's gonna happen? Mark?? Why would he do that?