I feel horrible

The next day was back to school. I woke up and looked at my clock it was 6:30am. I rolled off the bed and fell. I found an outfit. It was an blue like croptop with black leggings and my blue Nike running shoes. I did my hair in braided bun and put on my foundation. I quickly can down stairs and skiped breakfast because I was kinda late. Nicole and I walked to school. I didn't get a text or anything from Jacob but I didn't let it get to me bc maybe he was busy or sick. *science class*
I got to science class. "Uh hey Mark where's Jacob" you said. "Idk haven't really talked to him" Mark said. After class I went to p.e. We played soccer and a running test. Me and the girls chats in the lockerroom. "Hey I gotta go" you said *waving to the girls*. You wanted to talk to one of your teachers about your homework before lunch. As your were walking, you saw Jacob. You walked up to him he was faced the locker. "Hey cu-" you stopped bc you saw him kissing Liz. "How could you do this" you said yelling. You ran off and out of the school, crying. "Wait" Jacob said. *tugging your arm* . You ran off to your house as quick as possible. You locked the doors and into your room. You cried for like an hour straight. When you finally calm down. You looked at your phone 100 of texts from Jacob and Nicole. Then your get a call. It was Nicole, you decided to anwser. "Hello" you said sadly. "Where did you go" nicole said. You had to lie. "Umm I felt sick so I left early, hey listen I gotta go" you said ending the call. Then you look at all the text that Jacob sent but you didn't answer. After about an 2hours of a movie and crying and looking at his vines. Your mom came home. She came in your room. "Why did you leave school early?" She said. "Well I don't fall good and I felt like I was gonna break down" you said lying. "Ok hun, be in the basement if you need anything, feel better." She walked out. 2 days later you finally went to school. You wore a sweater that said swag and some pink legging and uggs. As you were walking all by yourself. You felt someone grab you. You turn around and it was.....

Jacob... "What do you want" you said and walked away. "Hey stop" and he stoped in front of you. You had your head down and moved past him. He got in front of you again. And you just couldn't hold it and realsed tears. He lifted your head up. "I hate seeing you crying Y/N, its makes me upset". Jacob said. "After what you did sure" you kept walking. "Listen" he said pulling your sweater . "Fine" you said. "Thank you" he said. "It's not what you think, she pulled me to the locker and started kissing me , I tried to stop her but she man handled me. I was bout to slap but I can't put my hands on girls so I pushed her as much as i can that's when you saw. Please understand. I only love you always and I mean it. He said *grabing your hand*. "Don't touch me Jacob please" you said. *started to walk away again. "So you forgive me?" He said. "Idk Jacob let have some space and think about it" you said. He put his head down and said "I understand, I messed up and I couldn't really stop Liz". You turned around. "Jacob its not that I don't believe you but I just need some space to let my stress and pain go away". After we made it to school and it was near the end of the day. I confronted Liz. She apologized but didnt real want to talk to her after what she did...