Ice Skate and Ice Cream

The next I felt better after eveything . I look outside and it's snowing. I text Jacob goodmorning and look outside. He text back snowing emojis ❄💪⛄💧 and then I called me. "Hello" I said. "Hey Cutie" he said. "What up" I say. "Let's go do something" he said "sure" you said. "Ok bye cupcake" Jacob said. "Bye jakie" and ended the call. You laughed bc he didn't like being called that. You asked your parents to hang out with jacob . "Off course, you guys are so cute, I'll go pick him up" your mom said. "Ok" *laughing*. In the mean time you go upstairs to your clothes to find something to wear. You put on pink sweater and leggings with your black and pink uggs. You heard a noise . "Boo, got ya" he said *laughing. "Let's go" you said *slightly pushing him*. Yous got in the car and got dropped off by the cafe shop. You ordered hot chocolate and ice cream. Yes ice cream at 25° weather. You and Jacob were walking and you saw this huge area it's a ice rink you screamed. You pulled Jacob all the way there. "Look it looks fun, let's try it". You said. "Ok, ok" jacob said following you. "Umm Y/N i can't skate". Jacob said. As you two walk up to the skating booth. "Its ok i can't either" you said, putting on ice skates. You two both went out there. Jacob grabbed your hand. "Are you scared" you said. "No I'm just making sure you don't fall" Jacob said. *tightening his grib*. And as soon as you know it you fell and you brought Jacob down with you a few times. You both were sitting in,the middle of the rank trying to get up. You both started to burst out laughing . Then someone starts to help you out. It was loren. "Oh hey" Loren says. "Hey thanks" you said getting up . You two walk away talking, totally forgeting about jacob. "Umm heelllo" Jacob yelled. You and Loren try and skate over. You grab his arm and help him. "Sorry" you said *laughing*. "Glad you two are having fun, but we should get going. Jacob said. *looking at the time* . "Yea right" you said *looking at Jacob*. Bye Loren you both said. "Bye guys" she said. You guys get home safely and say your byes to each other. You two hug and Jacobs mom picks him up.