Magconn!

You and Jacob are going to magconn, Magcon Let's Go!!! It was 3:00am and I had to get up. I got dressed and to the airport by 3:30. I was in my Paris fashion outfit. As my mom was driving to the airport I basically fell asleep. Once we got there I number into Jacob grabbing my luggage. "Oh sorry" I said and turned around to see who is was. "Oh it's ok- Jacob said. You cut him off "Jacob" you said. Baby" he said,then after a minute of hugging. "Why you here so early I thought you were gonna be a little late." You said confusingly. "Well surprise" he said. Your mom stopped you two. "Come on kids, to the airplane" she said laughing. We made it Houston, Texas. We ate breakfast and found our hotel . Once we walked in we saw all the boys and a few girls Loren, BabyAriel, and Sam. Oh boyy Sam is a little trouble. You guys went your own ways and talked. Girls in one room and boys in the other. this well work you said walking into a big room. Two beds, a big shower, and alittle sitting area. You took a shower and changed . Once you got out the room to get some fresh air. Oh hey Jacob you said and saw him . Hey he said. You two walked and talked. "I'm so exicted for later." Jacob said. "Me too" you said. "Well I'll catch you later gotta get ready" he said. "Ok see ya cutie" you said then you saw Loren coming by you. "Umm I mean Jacob" you said as you saw Loren, he laughed and walked away. You went swimming with Loren and then got ready for the meet and greet.