I want you

A few days later it was finally the weekend.
Jacobs pov
I needed to make it up to Y/N. I texted her to come outside. I planned a little set up, like when I asked her out.
-y/n pov-
I came outside. Jacob was standing there with a big smile. I couldn't help but smile back. "Im glad to see that smile again, but come with me" Jacob said. "Listen Jacob I forgive you and Im sorry, Liz apologized". You said. "Good" he said. Grabbing your hand and walking your over to a little dinner thing. You both sat down. You then walked away , when Jacob started to say something. You sat in the grass. "Jacob I'm the worst girlfriend ever, I stormed off crying, ignored you, and didn't believe you and I was torn" you said started to tear up. He sat next to you. "No your not, if anything your the best and you sticked with me and gave me a second chance, that's nice enough if ask me bc I know any other girl probaly would of ripped me to pieces and broke up with me". He said and kissed you to shut you up. "Why did you do that?" You said. "Bc you need it and deserve it, now come on my cupcake". He said. You forgave each other and forgot all about it. You eat your little dinner and then Jacob pushed you into the pool. You played in the pool and almost died getting out bc you couldn't see and bumping into Jacob, "Oh sorry" you said. He picked you up and lead into the house and went to bed on his couch...

Sorry I suck at these but I wanted to give it a try..Hope you like it so far though