More than Friends?

The next day. Jacob texted me
Jacob: Hey want to walk to school together.
Me: sure but Nicole is with me
Jacob: ok
So after 5mins. of being on my phone and I look at the clock and it's 7:20am. shoot I gotta get ready. You got ready in a cute outfit you curled your hair and rushed out the door, and there was Nicole waiting for you. Then we happen to see Jacob walking over towards us.
"What's up" He said. Me and Nicole said hey at the same time and laughed. So we're all just talking. And Nicole suddenly stops. Jacob and I turned and say what's the matter. Nicole said "I forgot my assignment , you two go I'll catch up" * she runs backs to her house*. "Ok" i said. After a few mins. went by we almost made it but no sign of Nicole. Then suddenly I feel something touch my hand. I look down and it's Jacobs hand. I was nervous so I slightly moved my hand. Nicole screams "aww you two are cute" and scares me. "Nicole you were behind us the whole time" you said. "yep" Nicole said and she giggled to herself."and we are not dating or cute" you said as you move away from jacob. "Then why were you two about to holding hands." Nicole said. Jacob stands there in silence. " we werent just... umm.. it was an accident right" as you look over to jacob. You finally are at school, and once the day is over. Nicole comes up to you and says "omg Jacob totally likes you, did you see the way he looks at you , oh and in gym girl was he not checking you out as much as he can , oh how you were about to hold hands this morning btw he tottaly grabbed your hand. Do you want me to go on? ,and she giggles "No way" you said denying it. "Yea from your face to that booty of yours,  he was definitely admiring that Nicole said with a giggle.Nicole and you walk home together, and you get a text from Jacob "meet me outside!" You grab your coat and your in a dress from early and tell Nicole you'll be right back. You see Jacob with a flower and grabs your arm, and there's a little dinner set up in the backyard. "Aww Jacob you didn't-" he cut you off and kissed your cheek. "Will you go out with me Y/N , since I first saw you, i fell for you." As your cheeks are still red and nervous. You say "of course", and you hug him tightly and he holds u and looks down at you bc he's kinda tall, and your hear Nicole from the window taking pics and saying aww,and you giggle.