Fighting With Myself ~ Chapter Two

Maddy's POV

I awoke to sun shining in my face. "Stupid see through curtains." I mumbled under my breath. I was facing Draco. His arm was still wrapped around my waist, but his other arm was on the bed and his hand was intertwined with mine.

I panicked at first. Did I do that?! I mentally asked myself. My lips were so close to his. "I want you to be my last first kiss." I whispered. Draco stirred. Bloody h*ll!! Why'd you do that?! I asked myself.

"What did you say?" Draco asked.

"Nothing."

He looked at our hands and smiled slightly. He brushed my hair back, and kissed my forehead. "Gotta get ready for class." He said taking his pile of clothes and heading to the bathroom. Instead of waiting for him to get out, I changed in the room.

"Draco are you changed?" I asked through the door.

"No about to shower, why?" He said turning on the water.

"Can I come in?" I asked holding my makeup bag. All I wanted to do was put makeup on.

"Sure." I could hear the water hitting his bare skin.

I walked into the steamy bathroom. What are the girls gonna think? I thought. I wiped off the mirror and started putting on eyeliner and some mascara, just to make my eyes pop. I quickly pulled my hair back.

Ugly. My mind taunted. So in the end I decided to curl my hair in loose curls. Half way through the process I heard the water turn off. Draco stepped out.

"Holy shit Draco, use a towel!" I said.

"My God, Maddy! I'm getting there!" He wrapped a towel around his waist. He slipped a shirt over his nicely toned chest. He stepped back into the shower and closed the curtain. I finished curling my hair and I heard Draco step out of the shower. He now was wearing pants.

Thank you. I said in my head.

Draco casually messed up his hair a bit. "How does this look?" He asked. I felt myself blush. He was actually asking me.

"Looks good but," I said, trailing off. I placed a couple strands of his hair here and there. "There. Much better." I said smirking. He blushed. Does he like me? I thought.

Probably not I mean you're you. My mind fought back.

Well that was harsh. Wow I'm going crazy. I'm now talking to myself.

Draco and I walked out of the bathroom. Lucy saw and raised an eyebrow at us. "Have some fun in there?" Lucy asked smirking.

"No, I just had to use a mirror to to do my makeup and hair while Draco was in the shower." I said rolling my eyes.

"Riiiiiight." Lucy said, just to tick off Draco. 

"What ever." Draco hissed.

I took the necklace Draco gave me in first year. "You still have that?" Draco asked all surprised-like.

"Of course I do, it was the start to our friendship." I said smiling sweetly.

"Oh, and the note?" Draco asked curiously.

"Still have it," I paused to think, "Lets go. We're gonna be late." I said linking arms with Draco and walking into the crowded hall.