Maddy's Birthday

Maddy's POV

Let's skip ahead a month shall we? Tomorrow is my birthday. Every day from Malfoy's birthday and the, uh, break up. . . I can't sleep.

Well it's the first time in two years that I hadn't had my best friend with me. I don't sleep in the same bed with him anymore, I mean, we don't even talk.

Literally I have to sleep in the Sylerthin Common Room instead of the Girl's Dorm because I scream so loudly. It's the nightmares. They came back when Malfoy left.

They eat away at me. Every dream is the same, I'm with my parents, but instead of a witch killing them, Malfoy kills them.

It's absolutely terrifying. Only Lucy and Harry know about my continuing nightmares. And I plan to keep it that way.

Lucy, Ron, Neville, Harry, and Hermione are always there for me. I kinda spend so much time with them that I have some nicknames for them.

Lucy is Lu, I mean isn't that obvious? Neville is Nev, wait, these aren't even really nicknames they're just abbreviations. Harry's nickname is Ry, pronounced like Rie. Hermione's is the best, I call her Mi. And well, Ron doesn't have a nickname. Well maybe I can just call him R.

They make me happy, my friends. I mean Malfoy doesn't even seem to care, but I think it's just a façade. Pansy is all up his arse, but Crabbe has been trying to help me out with that one. Do I still love Draco? I mean, Malfoy.

Well, yes. I do. He calls me Webb, I call him Malfoy. Well, when he does talk to me which hasn't been in awhile.

Well soon, it's my birthday, well in the morning. It's about eleven at night and my mind is racing and I can't help it because I miss Draco. I miss him! I'm afraid to sleep because I will see the boy I love, rip apart my family and right now, I'm so, I'm so hurt!

Everything about me aches. It aches. My brain, my heart, hands, feet, everything. I start to feel the tears run down my face, I miss him, is all I can think. Someone is coming down the stairs. "Lu?" I ask. "Yeah it's me." she said. "Kay." I said through my tears. "Malfoy again?" she asked. I sniffled. "Yeah." I said in a hushed voice.

"Go to sleep, I'll be right here." she said. "Thanks Lu." I said. I curled into a ball and attempted to go to sleep. Lu fell asleep before me, so I concentrated on her little snores and fell asleep.

~~

"Happy birthday!" Lu shouted at me as I got up and went upstairs to change. "Thanks." I gave her a toothy grin. I got changed and then Lu and I went to The Great Hall for breakfast.

"Happy birthday!" Neville said as I sat down beside him. I gave him a hug, "Thanks Nev." I said. "Happy birthday." Fred and George said in sync, I became friends with them too.

"So Maddy, happy birthday." Ron said shyly. "Thanks, and I kinda found a nickname for you, it's R." I said. "Hmm, R," he said like he was testing it out. "Sounds good!" he said. I nodded at him. 'Happy Birthday' Harry mouthed at me. I smiled, 'Thanks' I mouthed back. "Oh Maddy! Happy birthday! You're 14 now right?!" Hermione asked. "Thanks Mi, yes I'm 14 now." I said.

"I can't believe third year is basically over." she said sadly. "Well yeah, it is May already, we get out next month!" I said happily. Mi groaned.

Someone ran past me and dropped a note on my plate. My hands started shaking and I stopped talking with the group. Neville noticed, "What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing." I quickly replied. I slowly opened the note.

Happy birthday. I'm sorry for what I've done. Here's a dare for you,
Forgive Me.

I looked at Draco. 'Please' he mouthed. 'I don't know' I mouthed back. The look he gave me sent a wave of guilt through me. It was desperation, sadness, a pleading look. But he should be the guilty one, he broke me.

I'm so desperate right now, so needy.

"I'm going to go sit with my table for a bit, okay?" I asked. "Kay." Lu said. I got up and I walked toward Crabbe, who has been helping me out so much.

"Hey Crabbe." I said. "Hey Maddy." he said giving me a grin. "May I sit with you?" I asked. "Of course, my dear friend." He said scouting over and picking up another chicken wing. I sat down with Crabbe on my right side and Goyle on my left. To Goyle's left was Draco. I saw Draco whisper something to Goyle.

Then Goyle got up and moved. And guess who slid in to take his place? Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. I turned to Crabbe who was stuffing more food into his face. He took a few big bites and starting talking. "Happy birthday." he said. "Thanks." I said spooning some pudding onto my plate. "Malfoy is really sorry," I cut Crabbe off. "No, I need to hear it from him." I said.

"He's right behind you, ya know?" he asked with a chuckle. "Yes Crabbe, I know." I said sadly.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I took a big breath in, was I ready to face the love of my life that hurt me? I laughed inside. No, I wasn't.

I turned towards Draco and I almost lost my self control. I felt my self control slipping as I looked into his pain filled eyes. But then I grabbed it back as I remembered what had happened.

Tears pricked at my eyes and I forced myself to not feel bad for him. "Happy birthday." he said with a smirk. "Thanks." I said slowly and lowly, I was still mad and upset.

"Hey," he said, lifting my chin up with his hand, "I'm really sorry. I just wanted you to know that what I did that night was so stupid and selfish of me, I don't care if you make me good. Because I love you, I'll love you more than you'll ever know. Even when I'm mad at you I have to strain to not kiss you. That whole month that went by, yeah, it killed me. I thought that you would never talk to me again. Maddy, my princess, I'm so very sorry. I love you."

I had started crying at the first I Love You, I thought I'd never hear those words from him again. "Draco, I, I." I was cut off with Draco's lips on mine. Our kiss was nothing but desperation and need; we can't be separated.

I broke the kiss and looked into his stormy grey-silver eyes. "I have always liked you, Draco Malfoy. You always seem to sneak your way into my heart, no matter how mad I am at you, you're always on my mind. And I have always liked you since the day I first saw you, but Draco, I just started loving you, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon."

I looked at his cheeks and he was blushing, "You have always liked me?" he asked. "Yeah." I said smiling. His lips brush against mine as he talks, that's how close we are. "You liked me for two years before we started dating?" he asked. His lips were so soft against mine. "Mhhmm." I hummed as I pecked his lips.

"Well that makes me feel special." He said. I suddenly remembered Nev, Lu, R, Rie, and Mi. I looked over at them and they were all staring intently at me. Lu, Rie and Mi were smiling to themselves, obviously happy for me.

While Nev and R were looking at Draco with disgust.

I turned my attention back to Draco who was staring at Nev with a glare. "Draco, they're just my friends." I said. "I don't care, I know they like you." he said. "Well, we technically aren't anything besides friends right now." I said. He gave me a smirk. "Be mine. . . again." he said with a chuckle. "Okay." was all I could say before he started kissing me.

This was the best birthday present I could ever get.

(/^.^)/ AND SCENE.

How was that? Like it? I got them back together because them being apart was a bit depressing. Haha okay well I really hope you guys liked it and I will be updating maybe once a week. I have lots of ideas!

What do you think will happen next?

Leave a comment ~ Vote ~ :)

Also Follow me for more stories. 

(/^.^)/ END AUTHOR NOTE

-