Let's Talk About Anything But Love

Draco's POV

She smirked at me. I was wondering what she was thinking. She smiled weekly and quickly changed the subject. "When do you have to kill Albus?" She asked.

I shifted uneasily from the question. "Sixth year." I replied looking down.

"You'll be expelled!" She exclaimed, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Stop talking like mudblood Granger." I sighed.

"Whatever." She snapped.

Something's wrong you idiot. I thought. She was never like this. "What's wrong?" I asked as I followed her into her dorm.

"You" she snapped again whiled sprawling across her bed so I didn't have anywhere to sit.

She obviously doesn't wanna talk to you. Stop being such an arse about it. My thoughts were nagging at me.

I should just leave her alone.

No, cause then she wins.

Never, ever, let Maddy win.

"What is wrong with you? You're acting like Potter when he doesn't get his way!" I nearly shouted.

"Wanna know what my problem is?" She said, her voice was cold, filled with cruelty.

"What" I said returning the same tone.

"I spend all this time with you, making out and talking about a dance we're going to, together. And then you say you love me?! I just want to be yours."

She yelled all that at me. And then screamed. She definitely has a short temper. She ran off into the corridors I chased her silently to make sure she wouldn't punch a tree or something Maddy like. She ended up running to the little pond and stopping right infront of it. Then she silently sat down at the edge. "You're being stupid Maddy." She whispered to herself. "No one would ever date you." She said to herself. She bowed her head and sobbed quietly.

Don't just stand there you fool. I ran back up to the common room and put roses everywhere. I sat in a chair and waited for Maddy to come back. She slid through the door and looked around with a look of amazement on her face. I got on one knee and took her hand.

"What is this?" she gasped.

"Will you, Maddy, my dearest love be mine?" I asked smiling proudly. Silly, silly, silly, you guys are only thirteen. 'Oh wow now that I do want I actually been wanting to do you disagree!?' my mind was driving me crazy.

"Yes!" She said, still shocked. I picked her up and twirled her around. "I'm sorry about earlier." she said.

"It's fine. Trust me." I said kissing her lips.