Draco's Birthday

Maddy's POV

I awoke to Draco getting ready for class. "Happy birthday!" I shouted at him. He grinned and looked at me. "You remembered." He said. "How could I forget?" I smirked. He smiled and kissed my lips. We had classes today so we both got ready and headed out the door into the corridor.

I heard a shriek. "Oh Drakey! Happy birthday wirthday!" Pansy shrieked. Draco groaned beside me.

"Listen Pansy," I sneered. "Draco is mine, back off." I hissed. "Oh please, Maddy, like Draco would ever like you." she looked at me with disgust in her eyes. I chuckled. Draco turned to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What?!" Pansy shrieked. I laid my hands in his hair and pulled his face to mine. Our lips crashed together and Draco laughed. He pulled away, "Oh Pansy, I like her. I like her a lot." and with that Pansy screamed and stomped away.

I pecked Draco's cheek, "That's my guy." I partly sang. "Well it's my birthday, I can do whatever I want. Right?" he asked smirking. "Uhh." I trailed off. He pushed me against the wall. "Draco," I mumbled as he kissed my neck. "We, uh, we have class." I said absentmindedly.

Draco groaned. "Potions with Gryffindor today." "I know." I said rubbing his arm. We walked to Potions with our hands intertwined. Potter looked at us and groaned. Draco shot him a death glare and pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips softly.

"Get a room!" Potter yelled at us. Draco just sat done and Potter just continued, "No one wants to see that! No one cares about how you may have a good side and-" he was cut off when Snape walked into the room. "10 points from Gryffindor." he said. Draco smiled at me.

Potions was soon over and we went to the Great Hall for lunch, then we had the rest of the day off.

"How I may have a good side? I don't have a good side!" Draco exclaimed. Maybe it was time to break it to him. "Well Draco, babe," I started to say. "What." he spat. Merlin, he was being bipolar today. "You can be a little. . . mushy, sometimes. Your bad boy side fades when you're with people you love." I said quickly.

"So you make me loose my toughness?" he asked. "In a way." I said. "So that's why I feel so weightless and fuzzy when I'm with you." he said quietly. I kissed his cheek. "I still don't have a good side though, it just gets weakened." he said then groaned. "What does that make you mad?" I teased. "Yes." he spat.

"Really Draco? Really? You're mad at me because I bring out a good side in you?!" I asked. "Kinda. I mean, I'm bad and you make me good, even though you're no nicer than me." he said. "You got that right." I said angrily. I had a short temper, I got mad very easily. "I need some time to cool down so I don't kiss you too hard." Draco said lowly, in a shy but serious voice.

"Alright, I'm going to the library then." I said.

As I walked into the library I noticed some familiar faces; Weasley, Granger, Potter, and what was it? Oh, Longbottom.

I searched the shelves for a book about Death Eaters, considering the fact that Draco might officially come one very soon. I mean, yeah, he is one already, but he doesn't do anything that Death Eaters do. As far as I'm concerned, right now Draco is just another student at Hogwarts.

I found a book soon enough and took a seat at a table beside Potter's table.

I started reading when I heard an all too familiar voice. I looked over at Potter's table and there was Lucy.

She laughed and said, "Oh how I love you." Then she kissed Potter.

I abruptly stood up and walked toward them. "Lucy? What the bloody hell are you doing with him?" I asked giving Potter a death glare. Potter groaned.