Tonights The Night

Intro:

Tonight's the night. The night that every girl gets with her date and dances the night away. Beautiful dresses everywhere, beautiful decorations, every one was looking beautiful tonight. Because it was going to be the first spring dance in HogWarts. Most people gathered around the dance floor, the boys making their move. Every one was with their date... all except one person, and her name was Maddy Webb.

Maddy's POV

'He said to meet him right here. Where is he? Im being stupid again. This is Draco Malfoy I'm talking about.' I thought to myself as I sat at the top of the steps that enter The Great Hall. 'He told me to meet him here... He is already 30 minutes late.' I thought as I started tearing up. This is supposed to be your special night. You should go off and find Fred Weasley and just go with him, he'd treat you better than how Draco is treating you now.

I thought over it and decided to wait for Draco anyways. I heard footsteps behind me. "Hey..." Draco said blush forming on his cheeks. "Where have you been?!" I asked. "Getting you this." He held out a small, grey, furry kitten. "No way! You're kidding me?" I asked grabbing the kitten and holding it like a baby.

"Better go put her up in your room so we can dance, and stuff." Draco said awkwardly. I ran up to my dorm and put the kitten on my bed and did a spell so that she would be bounded there.

I ran back downstairs when a slow dance started. "May I have this dance?" Draco asked holding out his hand. I gladly excepted his hand as he led me to the dance floor. "We shouldn't feel love like this, we're only thirteen." I said as my arms hung loosely around his neck. "I'm turning fourteen in two weeks and you're turning fourteen in a month!" He exclaimed.

"Draco, I'm just saying that how do we even know what we're feeling is love?" I asked knowing that this probably was going to lead to making out. "Well, when I do this," he pressed his lips against mine. "Do you get a rush?" I nodded yes. "When I hold your hand, do you get a rush?" I nodded once again. "What does it feel like?" he asked me. "Like I'm warm and fuzzy all over." I said smiling ever so slightly.

The conversation led exactly where I thought it would. Draco swerved himself and I through crowds of people and we ran through the Corridors into the Room Of Requirement. Suddenly Draco pressed his lips against mine with great passion. I kissed back forcefully, Draco picked me up and pinned me against the wall. I smiled into the kiss as Draco gently stroked my hair.

My hands skimmed his toned back as his hands stroked my hair still. I broke the kiss and just stared at him. It was (according to thirteen year olds) love.