The First Dare Of Third Year ~ Chapter Five

Draco's POV

"More of this." I said pinning her arms to the wall before I kissed hard. Her lips were soft, but also rough. It was like her personally she was a total badass when it came to fighting and when people tick her off, which is all the time. And then her sweet side with me, her parents, Crabbe, and Goyle. She was smiling into the kiss.

I want her. I thought. I know you do. My mind thought back. You're a perv! I don't want her like that! Like a girlfriend. I thought sweetly.

"Draco," Maddy mumbled through kisses.

"Yeah?"

"Oh nothing." Maddy said. Then her hands darted to my sides.

"M-Maddy st-o-stop!" Holy crap she was tickling me.

I pushed her away from me. Oh she was definitely gonna get it. I ran back at her and poked her sides.

"Pleeease stooop!!!" Maddy squealed, "Draco!" She was laughing now. I stepped back and Maddy crippled over in laughter. I sat on her bed waiting for her to stop laughing. After about thirty seconds she stopped and laid on the bed. My chance, I thought.

"Hey Maddy?" I said my hands shaking.

"Hmmm?" She replied, trying not to have another laugh attack.

Since she was laying beside me I got closer to her and placed my lips against hers again. Maddy broke the kiss and looked at the clock.

"Um, Draco, we have to go to lunch now."

"Okay. Just wait one second." I said running to the boys dorm. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote, I dare you to: Stand on the Slytherin table and sing Gives You Hell by All American Rejects.

Maddy and I walked to the Great Hall for lunch. I slipped the note onto her plate. It was a game we played since second year. Every time you completed a dare you got to skip a class. Maddy looked at the note and smirked at me. "Challenge accepted." She jumped onto the table and started singing, it was the one muggle song she was obsessed with and always made me listen to.

"I wake up every evening,

With a big smile on my face,

And it never feels out if place.

You're still probably working,

At a 95% pace,

I wonder how bad that taste?

When you see my face hope it gives you hell,

Hope it gives you hell.

When you walk my way hope it gives you hell,

Hope it gives you hell.

When you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well,

Then he's a fool just as well,

Hope it gives you hell.

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself,

Where'd it all go wrong?

But the list goes on and on.

Truth be told I miss you.

Truth be told I'm lying!

When you see my face hope it gives you hell,

Hope it gives you hell.

When you walk my way hope it gives you hell,

Hope it gives you hell.

When you hear this song and sing along, but I never tell.

Then you're a fool then just as well hope it gives you hell!"

Maddy sang with emotion. She stepped off the table and said, "I'm skipping potions tomorrow. And your dare is coming soon."

"Great." I said wanting that dare.

(A/N sorry this isn't a very eventful chapter. But yeah. So more chapters coming soon!)