Weasleys

When we arrived at the Weasley's house things were quite hectic, to say the least. Dishes were doing them selves, brooms were sweeping the floors, and clothes were folding themselves.

"Woah." Was all I could managed.

"Yeah, I know. It's not the greatest." Ron said sounding ashamed.

"Nonsense! This is amazing!" I said.

Hermione threw me a deathly look. "I feel like you're making fun of the house." she said to me.

I gave her a strange look. "Trust me, it's amazing. I lived in a super tiny apartment with no magic."

"No magic?" Ron, Fred, George and Percy gasped.

"None at all." I said.

"But you're a pure blood?" Ron asked.

"My parents were murdered, most likely by Bellatrix." I said, it didn't matter anymore.

"Ya know Bellatrix is Draco's aunt." Fred said. George elbowed him.

"I knew, but I never really thought about it. I guess I love Draco too much to care." I said. Ron coughed.

"Hi kids! Oh who's this?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"This is Maddy Webb." Lucy said with a smile. Mrs. Weasley's smile faltered. "And you're dating Malfoy I hear." she said.

I nodded. "You my dear, are a blessing," she paused and her smile came right back up, "Malfoy hasn't picked on Ron since you all became friends and Malfoy and you got back together!" she said excitedly.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Weasley, but he does have a name. It's Draco. His name is Draco Malfoy." I said a little peeved.

"She has a very short temper." Lucy chimed in. "Oh okay, Maddy. Well, I'm very happy you and Malf- Draco, got back together." she said.

I flashed her a famous Slytherin smirk and looked at Lucy. "You really don't know how to smile, do you?" she asked.

"Only around Draco really, any other time I just smirk. It's easier when I'm not with Draco." I said.

"Let's get this party started!" Fred and George yelled at the same time. "I'll show you your room." Hermione said. I nodded and followed her upstairs.

She showed me where Ron and Harry were staying and then she showed me where her and Ginny was staying. Then she showed me the room where Lucy and I would be staying.

It was a beautiful room, the walls were a pretty blue and the beds looked so soft. I took a seat on the bed and looked at Hermione. "Thanks Mi, I'll be down in a little for that party." I said with a laugh.

Hermione left and I pulled a paper and quill out of my suitcase and started writing to Draco.

To my dearest Draco,

The Weasley house is actually pretty cool, way better than magic-less apartments. I'm rooming with Lucy and I think I'm going to ask Mrs. Weasley about my dreams; maybe she can help me, like you've said.

I already really miss you, I'm excited to go into my fourth year at HogWarts with you, my wonderful boyfriend.

I also hope that I made a really good impression with your parents today, please tell me what they though of me.

I love you, so much.

You're sweet Maddy.

I folded my letter up and unlocked my owl's cage.

"Give this to Draco, okay Star?" I said to the white and brown owl in front of me. I opened the window and Star flew out with the letter.

I smiled to myself and headed downstairs to the 'party'. It was quite loud down there.

"Maddy!" George said as I entered the kitchen. Fred stayed quiet and I wondered if he still liked me.

I mean, he did kiss and ask me to the fall dance. I felt bad that I said no, but I was with Draco then. And I still am now.

"George!" I said back. Every one was talking to one another except for Fred. I made my way over to him, "Hey, how are you?" I asked.

"Fine." he spat. I took a breath, "Is this about me?" I asked calmly.

"I don't know, is it?" he asked. I gave him a killer look.

"Listen, if you have a problem with me then say it." I said.

"You're not the problem," he stopped. "Malfoy is." he finished. His cheeks turned red and I started to feel bad for him.

"Fred, I really love Draco. And I'm a fourth year, and you're now a sixth year. How would that even work out?" I asked, trying to talk some sense into him.

"Like this." he said right before he bent down, tilted my chin up softly with his hand, and then kissed me.

The kiss was soft, nothing like Draco and mine's hard, rough, and passionate kisses.

This was more soft and almost cuddly feeling. This kiss was filled with passion, only from Fred though, because once his lips met mine I turned stuff and sealed my lips.

I could now taste the tears of Fred who was crying into the kiss, he really like me. He liked me a lot, and I never realized it.

As Fred tried to get me to kiss back the tears became worse and the kiss was more needy and desperate.

I pushed Fred off of me, "I can't." I said, my voice cracking. "Please." he spoke, his tear stained face was red and puffy. I shook my head and ran up to my room.

I slammed the door and laid on the bed and started crying, why did this have to happen to me?

I sat up and I just wanted to tell Draco, even if that meant that Fred would get hexed at school, I had to be loyal to my own boyfriend.

And so I shall.

A.N!! (/^.^)/

DO YOU GUYS THINK ITS RIGHT OR WRONG FOR MADDY TO TELL DRACO? LEAVE A COMENT OF WHATCHA THINK. AND ALSO DONT FORGET TO VOTE!

I LOVE YOU GUYS. BWUUUUYYYE!!!