Fall Dance ~ Chapter Six

Maddy's POV

"Your dare is coming soon." I said with a smirk. Draco smiled.

"Quiet down!" Dumbledore spoke, "This year we are having a Fall Dance. You may bring someone in the same year as you, or below, or even above. It will be in two weeks from today." He spoke into his wand. The students in the Great Hall cheered. "Also," he said with a small smile, "Boys ask girls."

"Draco a Fall Dance! HogWarts hasn't had one before!" I said with excitement.

"Yeah. Boys ask girls. Ey?" Draco said smirking at me.

"Yeah." I said. His lips brushed mine for a split second and no one even realized it. Draco and I finished our lunch and headed out into the corridors.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" A nasty poor Weasley twin asked me.

"Hang on Draco." I said rolling my eyes.

"What do you want Weasley twin?" I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Um it's Fred, by the way. Since you could go with someone a year older than you. Will you go with me? You're really amazing." Fred said.

"Um, thanks. That's really sweet, but I'm a Slytherin and I'm not going with a Gryffindor. I'm sorry." I said hiding my annoyance.

"Oh okay. I'm sorry to bother you." Fred said walking away.

I made my way back to Draco. "What'd that twin want?" Draco asked rolling his eyes.

"His name is Fred. And he wanted to know if I wanted to go to the dance with him." I said watching an angry blush rise up on Draco's neck and cheeks.

"And you said...?" Draco asked in a stern voice.

"I said no." I said while rubbing Draco's arm to calm him down.

"Oh that's good." He said hiding his face with his hand.

Since Draco and I had the rest of the day off we headed back to the Slytherin Common Room. Draco sat on one side of the couch and I sprawled my whole body onto the couch, resting my legs on Draco's lap. "So," Draco said awkwardly.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Draco only said so when he was thinking about something.

"Oh, nothing." He said. I stopped worrying about it and shut my eyes. I thought of how it would be for Draco and I to be a real couple.

Suddenly Draco got up and left. Probably going to the loo. I thought. I heard the Common Room door open. I kept my eyes shut which meant don't bother me.

Suddenly a pair of lips were on mine. I opened my eyes to see Fred Weasley. I pushed him off of me and screamed. "BLOODY HELL! DRACO HELP!" A scared Fred was sitting on the floor and a worried Draco came out of the bathroom.

"What happend?" Draco asked.

"H-he k-kis-sed me." I stuttered. Fred stood up and looked at me, then at Draco, then the floor.

"Next time you touch her, you're gonna regret it." Draco hissed at him. Fred left the Common Room in a rush. "I was wond-" Draco started but I cut him off.

"Now isn't the time for talking." I said. I got up and ran to the girls dorm. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. I stepped in the shower and let the hot water relax my muscles. I washed my body, then my hair, and then I scrubbed my lips with a wash rag. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

I stepped out of the bathroom to find Draco laying on my bed. I walked past him quietly and changed. When I got my pj pants on I suddenly felt eyes staring at my back.

"May I help you?" I asked annoyed.

"Uh, sorry." He said. I could almost here the smirk in his voice. I slipped on a bra and a tshirt. I made my way over to my bed and laid beside Draco. "So I was wondering," He began.

"Yes?" I asked hoping he was asking me to be his girlfriend.

"Will you go to the dance with me?" He asked.

"Of course!" I squealed with excitement  as I rolled over and kissed him.

"Who are you gonna go dress shopping with?" Draco asked.

"Probably Lucy." I said.

"I don't like her." He hissed.

"You don't like anyone." I teased.

"You're right." He said back chuckling.

"Okay I'm gonna take offense to that." I said acting hurt.

"I don't like you." He said with a straight face.

"Then why did you even ask me to the dance?" I halfway shouted. I was in total shock and I was so confused.

"Because I love you." He said kissing me lightly.