TriWizard Tournament

"QUIET!" Dumbledore's voice rang through the Great Hall.

I turned to Draco who still chatted aimlessly to Crabbe, "Shut up." I said as I hit his arm.

"Sorry." he said as he pecked my cheek.

"We have the privilege to be hosting the Annual TriWizard Tournament this year!" Dumbledore announced.

The Hall erupted into cheers and Draco and I clapped quietly. Merlin knows Dumbledore would never let fourth years into the tournament.

"Placing your name in the cup begins tomorrow after dinner. And remember, only students over the age of 17!"

Now the Hall was booing and screaming, "That's rubbish! Rubbish!!" I heard George and Fred scream. Most students ate their dinner in silence, upset about the age limit. I honestly didn't care. It wasn't that I didn't like the tournament, it was just the fact that you basically got to watch three people die, and it was hard to keep yourself together, especially if you were close to them.

Lucy and I went through that pain during second year.

Lucy had a sister. Her name was Eve, and she was so beautiful and fun to be around. Eve was in sixth year at the time and we begged her not to enter, but she didn't listen. And with Eve's terrible luck, she got picked, and died first.

After dinner, Draco and I walked to the dorms together, crawled into bed, and held onto each other like it was the end of the world. I didn't know anyone that was 16 or older, but I was deathly afraid of who would get picked from HogWarts. I didn't want someone to die, I just didn't want it.

--

The next day I was anxious for dinner. Just to find out who got picked of course. There were no classes that day so I hung around and watched the different people from the other two schools enter their names. One school looked like all girls, all giggly and whatnot. Then there was a school with what seemed to be the toughest guys ever. One put his name in the goblet and approached me, ''Hello," he said with a wink.

"Um, hi?" I asked.

"You're alone, why? You're so beautiful," he said and didn't stop, "My name is Viktor Krum, what's yours?"

"Maddy, Maddy Webb." I said with an unenthused tone. I saw Draco come through the doors and I had to hide a sly smile. Viktor was going to get slammed.

I watched Draco from the corner of my eye as Viktor watched me. When Draco approached Viktor from behind, he jumped.

"What do you think you're doing making eyes at my girlfriend?" Draco asked.

"You? You're dating Maddy?" Viktor asked.

"I am." Draco said nastily.

"You can do so much better, sweetheart." Viktor said with a grin.

That's when I stood up. He was much closer than I expected, out faces inches apart, "Do not, I repeat, do not ever say that again. Draco is the best, better than you, better than everyone else on this damn planet. Don't be an arse Viktor, it'll get you nowhere." I rushed passed him and sat at the Slytherin table where Draco soon followed.

"You know I love you, right?" Draco asked me.

"Yes, of course," I replied. "Why?"

"Because, I just wanted you to always know that."

It was always those stupid little conversations that lead to us having a make out session. And that little line, made me fall upon him and kiss him. Hard.

His one hand was tangled in my hair while the other was clenched at the hem of my shirt. My hands were grasping at his hair and just trying to get him closer to me.

A small groan escaped from him and I smiled and pulled away. "Draco?" I asked.

"Hmmm?" he hummed.

"I love you, so so so much, Draco. So much." I said while kissing his jaw.

"I love you so much as well." he said while smiling.

Then Dumbledore began picking names.

"Fleur Delacour!" Dumbledore said. Cheers erupted from the all girl school. It was a weird thing, why were they so happy?

"Cedric Diggory!"

My face dropped. Harry has been hanging out with him lately, this couldn't end well. I looked at Harry, he was clapping and smiling with Lucy right beside him.

"Viktor Krum!"

That was expected.

"And there we have it! This years TriWizard competitors!"

Suddenly the goblet went mad, spewing sparks. I turned to Draco and he for once was not happy, his face was cringed and had a look of slight fear, I could tell that his face mocked mine. I was terrified.

A little piece of paper flew out and Dumbledore caught it, opened it, and spoke, "Harry Potter." he said in a whisper. He then became terrified and angry, "HARRY POTTER!" He screamed.

"Draco," I whispered. I couldn't breathe. I turned to Lucy who was starting to panic. Harry made his way up to Dumbledore and I started to run to Lucy.

Tears streamed down her face, "No," she screamed. "No!" I fought to get my arms around her, just like a couple years ago. She kept pushing me off of her, just like a couple years ago. All the while, she was still screaming, just like a couple years ago.