Fourth Year

As I stepped on to the train that would take me back to HogWarts, I had Draco by my side again.

Well only because I told Draco about Fred kissing me and he wants to hex him when I'm not around, so we are stuck like glue.

Since I had packed all my stuff to go to Draco's over the summer, I sent an owl to Mrs. Weasley and told her that I was gonna stay at Draco's house if it was okay with them. Of course she said yes.

Narcissa absolutely adores me, she told me I was like the daughter she never had. Even Lucius told me that, along with, "I really hope one day you'll be my daughter in law, well daughter. It'd be a great pleasure."

I found an empty compartment and slid in. Draco followed quickly and shut the door. Once again it was freezing, Draco and I huddled together.

"I really hope we have this all to ourselves." he said quietly.

"I hope so too." I said back.

"It'd be nice to spend some time with you, if you know what I mean." he said as he winked.

I playfully hit his arm. "Draco, no." I said with a laugh.

"Maddy, yes. I haven't gotten to kiss you in awhile." he said. I laughed.

"Maybe." I said.

As the train started moving forward Draco looked around, "No one here." he said.

I looked into his eyes and smiled. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face slightly. Draco smiled as he noticed the blush on my cheeks.

"I love when you do that." he said and then bit his lip.

I brushed my thumb against his lip, "And I love when you do that." I said softly.

Draco leaned in to close the space between us. His rough lips touched mine and I instantly melted.

His tongue fought for entrance and I quickly allowed. He roamed my mouth and I felt as if my heart was going to explode. I smiled into the kiss, but Draco didn't notice, instead his hands roamed my back and thighs.

My hands were stuck at the collar of his shirt, I was just too shocked to move.
I broke away when I couldn't catch a breath. Draco slumped back beside me as I smiled stupidly at my hands.
"I could get use to that." I said with a small giggle.

"Yeah," he said quietly. "Why did you stop me?" he sounded upset.

I turned to him and put my hand on his cheek, "I just needed a breath, I can keep going." I said and then started kissing him once more.

When the train stopped there were butterflies in my stomach, this was a whole other year.

Draco and I walked to The Great Hall and watched the new first years get sorted.

I wasn't worried about the new kids or even showing disgust to them. I wasn't even feeling it.

Even though it was only fourth year, it was still only four years until Draco and I could get married. And I definitely wanted a kid.

So I was trying to think good about those little brats.

"Draco," I whispered. "Do you want a kid when we are older?"

He looked at me with surprise, "Um, if you want one then yeah." he said.

"If we have a boy I want to name him Toby." I said.

"No way, I like Alex. Yeah, that's a good name." he said.

I gave him a look, "Toby is better." I said.

"End of discussion. We can talk more about this is in four years." he said kissing the top of my head.

I rolled my eyes and and then the food was on the table. I sighed, the food is great and all, but it gets boring after four years.

All the new first years sat as far away as possible from Draco. They were all stuffing their faces with food happily.

As I remembered something I slapped Draco's arm.

"Ow," he said as he looked at me.

"Okay so isn't this year the year that the TriWizard Tournament is held here?" I asked.

"Maybe? I'm not too sure." he said trailing off.

The rest of the day was uneventful and horribly long, but hopefully tomorrow will be better.