The Truth ~ Chapter Four

Maddy's POV

"Okay. Draco, you can tell me anything." I said.

Draco lifted up the sleeve to his cloak on his left arm. I gasped at what I was seeing. "It looks bad. I know." Draco said and hung his head in shame.

"Y-you're a de-death eater?" I stuttered through the shock.

"Yes, but not for long. Hopefully Potter will defeat Voldemort." He said.

"You can't just rely on your enemy!" I basically screamed at him.

"I'm sorry! But it's the only hope I have!" He screamed back. I looked at the mark. It was a skull with a snake slithering in and out of the mouth.

"It's the only hope we have." I said at a whisper with tears brimming at my eyes.

"What do you mean we?!" Draco said with tears also brimming at his eyes.

"Why can't you see?!" I said with tears falling.

"See what." He hissed at me.

"I actually care for you, Draco Malfoy. I have feelings for you, you're my everything, and I actually thought I had a chance with you. But no! You're a death eater and you're gonna get yourself killed." I screamed the last part. I was now sobbing and Draco was crying lightly.

Draco pulled me into a hug and I cried in his shoulder. "I won't die on you," Draco whispered in my ear.

"I will fight with you." I whispered back.

Draco looked at me wide eyed, "No you won't. You're not going to die for me." He said. I started feeling a bit devilish as he walked right into my trap.

"What do I mean to you then." I asked knowing he wouldn't lie at this moment.

"Maddy, I also have feelings for you."

That's when it happend. Draco lifted my chin up and pressed his lips against mine. It was magical, it was full of emotion. That's when I realized he did care for me. I was still crying lightly through the kiss. It stunned me at first and then I kissed back. Adrenalin rushed through my veins as the kiss went on.

I ran my fingers through Draco's hair and he rested a hand on my cheek. In one motion Draco stood up without breaking the kiss and pressed me up against the wall. I smiled into the kiss noticing that I was now happy. Being with Draco made me happy.

I didn't think Draco would be this good of a kisser but he was amazing. I felt Draco smile into the kiss also. He chuckled before breaking the kiss.

"Wow." I said simply breathless.

"Yep, wow." Draco said in a husky low voice.

"That was... something." I said still shocked.

"It was," Draco said glancing at the clock. "Five minutes until lunch." Draco said.

"Hmmmm, I wonder what we can do until then?" I said covering my lips with my hands. Draco grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the wall.

"More of this." He said with a smirk and leaned down and kissed me hard.