Leaving

Thirty one days.

Four weeks.

One month.

That's how long it's been since Draco and I got back together.

And I'm so happy that I got him back, but I have to leave him again.

Because today, today is the last day I'll be at HogWarts. Well until next year starts, that is. It's currently June 6th, it's a Friday, and I'm wrapped in Draco's arms trying to figure out where I'll be staying for the summer.

I can't go to the Malfoy's Manor, and I can't go back to the little hidden apartment in the outskirts of Manhattan, so I'm screwed.

"Maddy," Draco hummed. "What are you thinking about?" he asked. "Where in the bloody hell am I supposed to stay for the summer?" I asked. "You can stay with me." he suggested. "No, I can't. Sorry, but I don't wanna meet your parents. Not yet." I said. "Alright." he said sighing.

I got up and started getting ready and went to The Great Hall for breakfast. I took a seat with Mi, R, Ry, Nev, and Lu, surprisingly I got Draco to come sit with us at the Gryffindor table.

I was looking at Draco from the side while I was eating what Draco was eating, an apple. Apple a day keeps the doctor away, right? Anyways Lu and Harry were making out, Hermione and Ron were talking and Neville was looking at me, looking at Draco.

I heard Neville groan and Draco shot him a look. "Stop staring at her." he said. "Tell her to stop staring at you, it's absolutely disgusting." Neville said. Draco clenched his jaw and looked at me, "Don't listen to him, it's beautiful." he said slightly angered.

Then his lips crashed into mine. I heard gasps from Neville and Ron, have they never seen people make out before? Because Lu and Harry are sucking face right beside them.

Draco deepened the kiss by licking my lip, why was this happening here? I kept my lips sealed, but Draco's tongue fought and finally won. His tongue roamed my mouth and then he stopped and pulled away, "Next time you stare at me for that long, you're getting more of that." he said, then laughed in Neville's direction.

Neville's cheeks turned bright red along with Ron's.

Lu looked at me, "Do you have a place to stay for break?" "Nope." I said popping the p. "Well Harry is staying at Ron's house along with Hermione and I, you should come too. I'm sure Mrs. Weasley won't mind." Lu said. "Yeah, she won't mind." Ron added in.

I turned to Draco for advice. "Should I?" I asked quietly. "No, no I will not let you stay with that Weasley who won't stop staring at you." he said sternly. "Draco, this is probably the only place I'll be able to stay." I whined. "Fine," he said kissing my cheek then looking at Ron, "She's mine, remember that." he said. Ron put his hands up in surrender.

"Yay! You can room with Lucy then!" Hermione said excitedly. "Train leaves in an hour, can we go?" Draco asked. "Uh yeah, guys I'll meet you here in forty-five minutes." I said with a smile.

Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the table with him and out of the Great Hall and into the corridors. We ran into the Slytherin Common Room and he looked me straight in the eyes, "My God I'm going to miss you." he said before kissing me hard.

I pulled away and my breathing was shaky. "The nightmares, they're going to come back." I said. I am so terrified that they'll be worse. "I'm sure if you ask the Weasleys," he paused to make a face at their name. "They'll help you." he finished.

"But I don't want to be anywhere you're not." I said. "Maddy, sometimes it's going to be like that. And I'm sorry it has to be like that." Draco said.

We just stayed together and talked as I packed. Forty-five minutes later we were walking to The Great Hall. We walked in through the doors and there was my friends and Mr. Malfoy was there with Mrs. Malfoy.

I mentally kicked myself. Draco's grip around my waist tightened. "Father." he said. "Draco, ah yes, I see you have found yourself a girlfriend." he said. I knew the drill, he'll say that I'm lovely and then ask Draco when he wants the wedding. "Yes father." he says.

"She's quite lovely," his father said. "No Lucius, she's beautiful." his mother said. I smiled at them and Draco's face was red. "Yes, Narcissa, she is." he said. I put my head down, I was totally blushing now.

"Your name is Maddy, right?" his mom asked. "Yeah." I said. I looked behind Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy and saw my friends wide-eyed. "Draco talks about you a lot, through letters. He told us about your recent breakup," she said. I winced.

"He said that you looked like a train wreck after." "I was." I admitted. "So you love him like a lot?" she questioned. "Whatever love is for a 14 year old, yes." I said, I picked my words carefully.

"So Draco, when do you want the wedding to be?" his father asked. I heard Neville gasp behind him. "Father, I love her very much, but I, we, don't want a wedding until we are out of HogWarts." Draco said, and it was true. We had already talked about this.

"Uh Maddy, we got to go." Lucy said. "Be right there." I said. I turned to Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy. "Thank you for the compliments Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, it was a pleasure speaking with you guys." I said with a smile. "Oh please! Call me Narcissa and call my husband Lucius!" Narcissa said. I smiled.

"Write to me." Draco said when I turned to him. "I will." I smiled. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." I said. He bent down and kissed my lips gently. "Bye." he said. "See you soon." I said. Draco grabbed onto his father and they apparated to, I assume, The Malfoy Manor.

I turned to Lucy and my friends. "You guys are going to get married?" Neville asked me. "Yeah, eventually." I said with a smile. Neville sighed. "Okay we gotta go!" Ron said. "Fine." We all groaned.

And off we all went to the Weasley's house.