Letters

Weeks after Fred kissed me I finally decided to tell Draco about it. A couple weeks ago I got a letter from Draco.

My sweet Maddy,

I really think you should talk to Mrs. Weasley about your dreams... if you're still having them. If you're not then you shouldn't, but do what you please, my love.

Also, my parents love you. They want us to get married as soon as possible. Mostly after school, like we talked about, and also after you meet Voldemort... and Bellatrix. Considering she's my moms sister.

If you don't want to, you don't have to Maddy.

Anyways, anything new at the Weasleys happen? Tell me about everything. Maybe you can come visit?

Your dearest Draco.

When I first read the note I was happy. I could hang out with Draco! But, that also means hanging out with Voldemort and Bellatrix. I was a little uneasy on that one. But I'd go, for Draco.

So today, weeks later, I write my reply.

Dearest Draco,

I'm happy to hear that your parents love me! And I really wanna hang out with you, maybe for a weekend? I could also meet Voldemort and Bellatrix then also, if it works out.

I would also rather tell you about the Weasleys in person instead of through letter. Write back as soon as possible so I know when to pack and stuff.

I love you

Your sweet Maddy.

"Okay Star," I said as I put the letter under her beak. "Get this to Draco as soon as possible." I said. Star flew out the window and I laid back on my bed and stared above me.

Was I really ready to meet the person who killed my parents? Probably not, but I'm doing it out of love. I rolled over and debated if I should go downstairs and have some lunch.

After a loud rumble from my stomach I made my way down the stairs. "Morning," George said, "Tired, were you?" he asked with a smirk. "Yes." I replied. I sat down in an empty chair and started to get some pre made sandwiches.

I ate them in a couple bites and walked back to my room and decided that I was officially depressed. I just wanted school to start back up and I just wanted to see Draco. I curled up in my bed and feel asleep.

I awoke to Star pecking at my hand. She must've been doing that for awhile because there was blood on my finger. "Really Star?" I groaned. I sat up and saw a letter at her feet. I quickly opened it and read the all too familiar print.

Maddy,

I kept Star for awhile, hope you don't mind. My owl is sick and I can only use Star to get letter back to you. I talked to my Mom and Aunt. They said you should come over in two days, since it'll be Friday. They said that we should extend a visit to a week, if that's okay with you.

I guess they really want to get to know you. Anyways, reply soon. I love you.

Draco.

I was smiling like a fool now. I ran downstairs like a jet and everyone stared at me. "Mr. and Mrs. Weasley I have a question." I said. "Yes?" Mrs. Weasley said. "Can I pretty please go to Draco's from this Friday to next Friday? His parents want me to come over." I said.

Ron's parents exchanged a look. "I guess." Mr. Weasley said. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I squealed. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I ran back to my room and started writing a letter.

Draco,

I CAN COME OVER! I'm gonna start getting my stuff ready... I guess I'll just bring everything. Tell your parents right away that I said thank you and that I can't wait to meet Bellatrix and Voldemort. I love you, I'll see you soon. (I think we are just apparating to you)

Maddy.

I started to pack all my stuff into my suitcases, then I slept away the next two days, dreaming about Draco.