Goblet of fire

This one shot plays out during the goblet of fire tournament and Ron and Hermione hasn't forgiven him yet (just pretend they were aśsholes and waited longer than they did)
It's pretty long :)

If you love it vote and comment,
If you hate it you can still vote and comment ;)

Also a bit of a TW: mention of contemplation of suicide
Please don't read if it'll impact you badly❤️

BEGINNING OF ONE SHOT

Harry sat in one of Hogwarts highest towers petting Hedwigs feathers absentmindedly.  His legs were dangling off the edge as the wind ruffled his hair.

Some might think he was about to jump, but Harry wouldn't, couldn't, jump. 
He was scared.  Not of death but he was scared that he would hurt and disappoint his loved ones.
Ever since he found out he was a wizard Harry had been told he had to honour his parents sacrifice by surviving. 

He looked out over the vast terrain surrounding Hogwarts and sighed.
No this wasn't the way to go, he knew that, yet it seemed so alluring.

The recent events plagued him day and night and without Ron and Hermione he wasn't sure how to deal with it.  The campaign and accusations against him had taken it's toll and Rita was always there to document his misery.
Not that she documented the actual cause for his frowns, she simply wrote what people wanted to hear and worsened his situation considerably.

But the one thing that bothered him even more was Malfoys constant snide remarks on how he was going to fail.

The high towers gave him the privacy to think.  And Malfoys insults, and even more his response to them, was often the centre of attention in his mind.  He had considered that the comments were more effective because he didn't have Ron and Hermione to help him deal with them, but he had disregarded the idea almost immediately.  The more he thought about it the more certain he grew of his feelings for the spoiled blonde.

He was crushing hard on him.

He banged his head on the frame of the open window where he was currently residing and groaned. As the wind increased Harry suddenly got the urge to stand up and be fully enveloped in the cold air.

The window was big so he fit without trouble as he slowly stood. He stretched out both arms and basked in the glory of it all. The moon was out and the landscape surrounding him was dimly lit up by it. He imagined this must be how Hedwig felt.

He let out a breathless laugh and swayed slightly as the wind picked up further unaware of the footsteps coming up the stairs.

He stood like that, swaying in the wind and breathing in the fresh night air, trying to take it all in when he was suddenly pulled backwards.  He didn't have time to react as he was pulled backwards out of the window and onto the wooden floor.  Nor was he able to react when thin, but strong, arms wrapped around him.

"You fücking idiot" someone whispered in his ear as the arms tightened around him. Harry recognised the voice but couldn't place it until the boys blonde hair came into his vision.

"Draco?" Harry whispered, surprised at the blondes actions.

Draco simply ignored him and held him an arms length away from himself.

"What the actual fūck Harry!" He said harshly making Harry wince, but he paid no mind and continued "What do you think you're doing? You can't just give up you bloody idiot! Honestly how stupid are you!" He made sure not to let Harry go, as if Harry would throw himself out of the window if he ever let go.

Draco slowly brought Harry back into his arms and Harry found himself clutching onto Draco tightly.

"I'm sorry?" Harry uttered, not really sure why Draco was so upset.

"You're sorry?" Draco said incredulously pushing Harry away again, but he never let go of Harry's shoulders "sorry doesn't cut it Harry! You're supposed to win! For gods sake you're not supposed to leave the rest of us here to fight without you! You're not supposed to leave me!"

Finally Harry realised why Draco had pulled him out of the window.

"You thought I was gonna jump?" Harry asked, slightly offended.

"Well what else does one do standing in an open window!" Draco spurted

"Watching the scenery?" Harry tried "I wasn't gonna jump, and what's it to you anyway?"

"What's it to me?" Draco fumed "You're not leaving me Harry!  Not before I get to do this at least once!"

"Do wha-" he was cut off by Draco's lips as he kissed the stunned boy beneath him.

"I was gonna wait a while" Draco smirked "Bur I'm not losing you before I even get you"

Harry just nodded and connected their lips again, which Draco responded to gladly.

The next day Draco singlehanded, or so he claimed, stopped the accusations against Harry and the campaign was never mentioned again.

And even though it got Harry an earful from both Hermione and Ron Draco convinced them to talk to Harry again by "accidentally" bringing up Harry's 'suicide attempt'.

And even if Draco and Harry kept their relationship hidden for quite awhile after they began dating Harry was happy again.