The new barista

Sorry for my like three month hiatus, I was busy with school and I got a boyfriend too so I didn't have a lot of time for writing, but hopefully I will soon! Anyway enjoy!
~themoosstrikesagain

Harry didn't know what to do, he had not been prepared for this. One second he had been minding his own business at his favorite coffee shop, waiting for his friend Ginny to take his order, and the next a strange (but hot) voice had asked him what he wanted and Harry really wished he hadn't worn his glasses today and looked like such a nerd in front of this fine specimen of human.

So Harry was lost and he just got out a small "uuhhh" in response even though he came here pretty much every day. Thankfully Ginny came to his rescue.

"Harry!" She smiled "I'll get you your usual babe just wait over there and it'll be there in a second!" Harry had honestly never been so grateful for anyone in his life because he was about to make an even bigger fool of himself if she hadn't stepped in he was sure.

"Thanks Gin" he just said sending her a smile hopes portrayed how thankful he was and went to wait at the end of the counter for his caramel latte. When Ginny came over with it she was smirking deviously and he groaned internally becoming slightly less grateful for her rescue and more fearful for the grilling he was sure to get.

"Hey Draco" Ginny called over her shoulder making the insanely hot blonde turn around "I'm taking my first break for the day you gonna be okay by yourself for ten minutes?" When the blonde confirmed (and again Harry couldn't believe a voice could be that attractive) Ginny immediately walked over to a table with a resigned Harry following.
They'd barely sat down before Ginny was leaning on him trying to smother her laughter.

"What was that?" She finally got out and Harry's cheeks instantly lit up a bright red and he just looked away until Ginny hugged him (still laughing though).
"I'm sorry it was just so funny, I mean hilarious Harry! What happened? You looked like a deer in headlights!"

"He was just so.." Harry didn't know how to say this in an eloquent way so he gave up "he was just so hot" he groaned making my Ginny release a loud laugh, and were those tears? When she was finally done laughing she only had a minute or two left of her break and so she quickly told Harry that the new guy was Draco and that he was gonna have a lot of afternoon shifts before she left with a wink and a "love you!".

Behind the bar Draco was mourning that the incredibly cute boy was straight and dating who was essentially his boss.

- - -

Today Harry was ready, he had lenses on and had spent ten minutes on making his hair look slightly more presentable. He had on his favorite sweater and black jeans and he was ready to go order a caramel latte from the hot barista.

He left his small apartment with a book bag over his shoulder and made the five minute trip to the coffee shop pep talking himself the entire way there. He was so ready.

Until he wasn't because somehow Draco was even hotter today and Harry didn't understand how life could be so unfair. But there was no turning back now, especially because Ginny had spotted him and he knew she would drag him back into the shop if he tried. So he just stood at the very back of the line trying to mentally prepare himself, it wasn't working very well because when he heard that sultry voice talking to the customer ahead of him he almost ran the other way.
But alas Ginny was still watching and her glare was worse than his fear (not by a lot but it was worse).

"Hi what can I get for you today?" A voice startled Harry out of his thoughts and he cursed himself for the redness that immediately grazed his cheeks at the blinding smile that met him.