Positions

Celebrating a 1000 reads and 100 votes (thank you so much!!) With doing my first prompt :D. Thank you give_me_action for requesting this is dedicated to you :) hope you like it and enjoy :)

"Harry I'm not putting my arms around your neck" Draco growled arms crossed over his chest.

"Well I'm not putting my arms around your neck either" Harry said sourly staring back stubbornly. "I'm not some chick who'll do whatever you ask."

"Well neither am I!" Draco yelled frustrated with his boyfriend. He sighed and rubbed his temple, they had been at it for 30 minutes already. "Alright how about we just both put our arms around the waist?"

Harry looked at him before nodding reluctantly, neither of them was used to following someone else's orders.

Draco stepped up towards Harry putting his arms around the Ravens waist as Harry did the same. They stood awkwardly for a moment before Draco sighed and connected their lips.

They were soon fighting for dominance none giving it up easily and it didn't take long for their hands to stray form their starting position. Hands roamed everywhere as both boys tried with every trick in the book to gain dominance, in vain as they pulled away a few minutes later panting and still in a tie.

They dived in again and Draco growled as Harry squeezed his āss returning the favour by tugging Harry's head back and sucking on his neck. Harry groaned and his hands started to venture towards the front of Dacos pants. They stopped realising this might be the most challenging thing yet, who would top (or more importantly who wouldn't).

"No fūcking way" Draco sneered when he saw Harry looking at him "forget it Potter"

Harry laughed and moved his hands up Draco's shirt again before sucking on Draco's neck. Draco knew he was trying to make him give in, and he wasn't having it. He instead started to slide his hands down to Harry's ass.

They continued like this not getting anywhere as none of them relented to the other, but that was after all what had driven them together in the first place. The need for someone to reciprocate their feelings without falling at their feet but instead responding to their advances in a similar eager way. To not only be the one trying to please but be the one receiving the same kind of adamant pleasure and affection as well.

To have someone try as hard and yet never lose their personality or have to soften was what both boys craved and they had found it with each other. So even if it took argument after argument to figure everything out it was worth it because in the end the fire burning in their eyes wasn't just competitive it was so much more. It portrayed the compassion and love and thankfulness both boys felt towards each other and the relationship they had been blessed to find.

So if five months later Draco still reminded Harry that next time he was bottoming and if Harry still scowled every time Draco asked if he wanted to sit behind him on his motorcycle there was still a fire between them and as they lay tangled in sheets stealing kisses they knew there was no where they'd rather be.

This was rather short so I think the next one shot will be longer :)
Thank you for reading and commenting :3