I miss you

I know I've been publishing a lot and I should probably save some of these one shots until I get a writers block, but I really can't help myself I just want to publish as soon as I'm done 😂
Anyway this isn't very long but I hope you enjoy either way.

~themoosstrikesagain

May 7th, 18:00 GMT+1

Dear Harry,

School is getting better and my grades are improving again, I think I can actually do this.  I've applied to like, a hundred universities and they're going to get back to me in about two weeks, I don't know if I can't wait or if I never want the letters to arrive.
I wish you could be here, not just for graduation and me hopefully going uneversity but I just want you to be here where I know you're safe and not possibly getting killed as I write this.
I love you Harry so come home safe, and come home soon.

All the love,
Draco.

- - -

May 10th, 2100 hours GMclassified.

Dear Draco,

I know that whatever uni you get into you'll do great and whatever happens we'll figure it out.
I promise I'll get back safe and sound to you as soon as possible, the situation here is getting better and I think they'll send us home soon.  I wish I could tell you where I am, but I don't think it's bring you much peace of mind but know that I'm not trying to be a foolish hero anymore.  I know running towards danger is my job but I promise you that I won't do anything stupid,  and I promise to come home to you.
I can't wait to see you again, to hold you and breath you in, to go to that fancy Italian restaurant you like so much and to just talk to you.  God Dray I miss your voice more than I can tell you, one year is too long but I promise I'll be back home before you know.

I love you.
Harry

- - -

May 16, 15:00 GMI+1

Dear Harry,

Your letter took six days to get here and I was starting to worry about you.
All I seem to do nowadays is worry, I worry about my grades, about uni and about you.
I can't tell you how worried I get, my mum put on the Telly last night and the news were on about some horrible thing or other and I can't help but imagining you as every soldier on the screen and wondering if you're still here with me or if I'll get a letter tomorrow saying that you're gone.
I'm sorry if the ink gets smudged but just thinking about it I feel so hopeless, I don't know what I'd do without you.
I know I'm being selfish, you're a good soldier and you save lives but please Harry save yourself first and I know that's not your job but please, for me.

Love,
Draco

- - -

May 27th, 19:00 GMI+1

Dear Harry,

I know that sometimes your letters come in bunches when they can't get them to me right away but I haven't heard from you for over a week and I want you to know that I miss you.
I got my letter from my top pick today, I got in so I'm moving to the oxford campus this autumn.
I hope you'll be there to help me carry all the boxes, I'm still as skinny as when you left me.

All the love,
Draco

- - -

June 3rd, 10:00 GMI+1