French

Very, very, short.  Also this is form a prompt I saw on Pinterest and one lovely reader told me it was stucky so thank you <3

Draco had recently taken up French with Fleur as his teacher while Fleur and Bill were temporarily staying at the burrow. It turns out he had a hidden talent in the field and before long he was speaking long flowing sentences, and Harry had to admit he hadn't heard anything quite as arousing.

They were currently stood in the Burrows kitchen thinking everyone had gone out for the day. Harry was pinned to the counter by his blonde boyfriend and Draco was alternating between sucking on his neck and saying various french phrases.

Harry could not understand the words but he felt sure Draco was saying sow thing languid, surely nothing else could sound quite so sexual?

Suddenly Fleur stepped into the kitchen with a smirk and one eyebrow raised.

"You were asking him to marry you? Here?" She smirks and promptly leaves using the floo network leaving behind two frozen boys.

"I wasn't asking I was just saying I wanted to marry you" Draco finally said cheeks ablaze and eyes trained on the ceiling.

Harry kissed right next to his Adam's apple and felt him shiver.

"I would've said yes" He whispered with one last kiss right behind Draco's ear before he walked backwards out of the kitchen with one last wink, leaving Draco stunned in the kitchen before a smile spread over the blondes face.

Two updates in a day :O well I felt like writing :) Anyway there is no real schedule for this book I'll try to get one one shot up each week but it depends on school and whatnot. I just started high school a week ago so it's very new and also I'm speaking English all day so there is some random info about me if anyone was curious :)