Changing routines

Idek what this is, I figured the only way to start writing again was to actually get off my lazy ass and write.
So yeah I might try to update this later to make it t actually make some sense, but we'll see.

Enjoy~

The door closed behind the two men as they stumbled into an immaculate apartment, well until the two bumped into a table sending a basket of things flying off.
Neither one paid much mind however, too caught up in each others lips to care about much else than getting to the bedroom as fast as possible.

"Jump" the dark haired one mumbled against the others pale lips, hands beneath slack clad thighs. Of course the blonde did as asked of him, they had been down this road many times and if nothing else they could trust each other in this.

They didn't waste time, clothes flying off as soon as the blonde was dropped onto the big bed as the door swung shut behind them.

- -

A sweaty Harry lay panting next to a blonde man, who was in a similar state, basking in the afterglow of what had happened and giddy for what was to come.
Because as much as Harry loved, really loved, the whole sleeping with each thing what came after that was what he really lived for. As it was after that Draco would tiredly throw a leg and an arm around his raven companion and fall fast asleep.

And as per usual, as soon as they'd cooled of slightly, the usual routine ensued and Draco more or less shimmied over he bed to drape himself over Harry, who was just trying to not show his smile.
Soon the blonde was sleeping and Harry dared to gently run his fingers through blonde locks, enjoying the intimacy of their position, before he too gave in to exhaustion and fell asleep.

- -

When he awoke again the bed was empty, as it always was the morning after.
He could hear the shower in the bathroom and sighed, wishing that he could just go in there and join Draco instead of leaving before he got out. But alas, they had a routine, Harry quickly collected his clothes and when he deemed himself decent looking enough he tiptoed out of the bedroom.
He looked at the living room and the big kitchen joined to it and for a moment he imagined what it would like eating breakfast together on the bar stools, or making dinner at the stove. Then he shook his head to rid himself of the ridiculous thoughts before putting on his shoes and leaving the quiet apartment behind.

- -

It was only an hour and a half later that they saw each other again, Draco was coming into Harry's cafe for his usual morning coffee and Harry smiled at him.

"The usual?" He asked already a cup in hand. He had considered making it the second he saw the blonde through one of the large windows, however the faster he was the shorter their shared time would be. And as much as Harry was trying to keep their relationship as nothing but a physical dalliance, he was falling hard and in some crevice of his brain he hoped the feelings would one day be returned if they just talked a bit more.

"No" Draco's voice startled him out of his thoughts "I'd like to try something different today" he continued with an easy smile, one the unbeknownst to the raven was reserved only for him.
"Pray tell Harry," the blonde said "what's your favourite?" Harry blinked a few times and cursed the heat he could feel creeping up his cheeks at the blondes inquiry.

"I like mocha lattes, in this weather at least" he finally answered, a little bit stunned at their unusually long conversation.