Amortentia?

Tell me about any mistakes. I think amortentia is the strongest love potion in the books but people have been using it in fanfics as a potion that makes you smell like whatever a person desires so I'm going with that :)
- themoosstrikesagain

Harry smirked deviously as he opened the small bottle of Amortentia he had aquired from Hermione in a game of cards. Despite her calm ulterior Harry had found Hermione to be quite the gambler.

He quickly sprayed some onto himself as he heard footsteps heading up the stairs and the other boys chatting. He stood so he knew they would smell him when they entered, and sure enough Seamus stopped as soon as he entered and took a whiff of the air as the rest of the boys triecd to squeeze into the dormitory.

"Bloody hèll Harry! You smell fantastic" Ron said unconsciously stepped closer along with the rest of the boys. Harry's mood started to falter at the almost predatory looks he was receiving from the other gryffindor boys. He started backing away chuckling nervously as the boys followed his every move.

"T-thanks Ron" He said scratching the back of his neck. "Well I better get going then" He ran out of the dorm and down the stairs as fast as he could. He could hear the others following and as he came downstairs Hermione was holding the portrait open laughing at him.

"Seriously Harry didn't you know this was gonna happen?" Harry just scowled at her smart remark but was relieved when she closed the portrait behind him, hopefully slowing down his new admirers a little.

He rushed through the castle with the herd of boys behind him.

Meanwhile Draco was hiding from his fellow slytherins under a staircase, having had enough of them pressuring him.

Usually Draco wouldn't be caught helping Harry Potter because of their supposedly mutual hatred, even though it wasn't so mutual on Malfoys side. 
But when he spotted Harry running down the hall and the looks that were given to him by the gryffindors chasing him, he just couldn't help himself.

He quickly pulled Harry in under the staircase and into a closet conveniently placed in the shadows.  He locked the door and put a spell on it for good measure, not that the boys would remember how to unlock it in their state of mind.

The small closet was filled with brooms.  Draco snickered at all the brooms, none seemed to have been used.

He looked down slightly to see Harry trying to catch his breath and resting his head on Draco's chest.  He would've said something obviously, but he could at least let Harry catch his breath.  But even after Harry's breathing was steady Draco didn't feel like letting Harry know the identity of the person he was currently using as a body pillow.

Harry just fit so well with him.

Harry was thinking the exact same thing.  He already knew who had dragged him into the closet and was surprised, and disappointed, to find that this boy didn't seem interested in him at all.  After all The only reason Harry used the amortentia was in an attempt to seduce Malfoy.

"I'd love to stand here all day Potter " Draco mused "but class is starting shortly so I'm afraid we'll have to go"

Harry groaned.
"I think I might get attacked if I go to class like this" he grumbled lightly fisting Draco's robes "You can leave though Malfoy, I'll just hide here alone." He tightened his grip unconsciously as if opposing his previous statement.  Draco simply chuckled at his antics and snaked his arms around Harry's waist.

"What did you do anyway?  Spray yourself with amortentia?" Draco could faintly see Harry's face heating up. "You didn't!" He laughed "I can't believe you didn't expect this" Harry buried his face in Draco's robes "why?"

" I was trying to attract someone's attention" Harry could feel Draco tense " I didn't think it would attract everyone's" Draco relaxed again.

Although the thought of Harry having a crush on someone saddened him the absolute adorable way Harry spoke and acted stopped him from fretting, for now.

"We should get going" Harry whispered, Draco only hummed in response.  He wanted to seize the moment and hold Harry close for as long as he could now that he feared someone else had attracted Harry's attention.

"Who?" Draco asked, he'd rather not talk about it but he needed to know "who did you want to attract"

"First you have to tell me what I smell like to you" Draco quickly pieced together two and two.

"You smell just like you always do" Harry's breath caught and he thought his heart skipped a beat. Slowly Draco leaned down, turned Harry's face towards his own and kissed him.

It was a quick kiss, but it had been long awaited.

"You" Harry whispered " I was trying to attract you"

"There is no amortentia needed for you to attract me" Draco said before connecting their lips again.