Since we were 18

Okay so this is a song fic to the song 18 by One direction, I wanted to say thank you so much for the votes and comments I really do appreciate them :D

I've got a heart,
And I've got a soul
Believe me I will use them both

Harry pushed the slytherin up against the wall behind the stairs kissing his neck.

"Harry if I knew this was what it was going to be like when we started dating I would've said no" Draco sissy but Harry could clearly hear he was kidding.  Still he pulled away fighting a smile.

"So you'd rather I stopped then?" He asked and Draco looked at him incredulously.

"Of course not" Draco tried pulling Harry closer but the Raven resisted, with difficulty, "Harry get back here" Draco almost whined.

"Tell me I make your flutter and that I am the best boyfriend you could ask for". Harry said getting closer again.

"No!" Draco exclaimed but when Harry started to move back again he quickly grabbed into the gryffindors tie and a pink hue WA visible in his high cheekbones "Harry potter you make my heart flutter and you are the best boyfriend I could ask for"

"That wasn't so hard, now was it?" Harry said laughing as his red faced boyfriend grumbled a shut up before he  pulled Harry down to continue his assault on Draco's neck.

We made a start,
Be it a false one, I know

Harry hadn't known about the mark and Draco hadn't known about the horocruxes and as they stood opposite each other the dark room Harry realised how stupid they were being.

"Look I know I fūcked up, and so did you but how about we just tell each other everything and get past it?"  He said running a hand through his hair and silently praying the blonde would agree. 

"Okay" Draco said with a nod and through the window the moon emerged from behind the clouds and lit up the room.

Harry looked at Draco in the moonlight and he wasn't sure he had ever seen a more beautiful sight.

"Come here" he whispered and opened his arms and the slytherin quickly complied falling into Harry's embrace.

They stayed up all night talking about everything important and then things that weren't so important and then about nothing at all.

Baby I don't want to feel alone

"Harry I can't stand it!" Draco half screamed "I hate it so much!"  He squeezed the arms where his mark resided and Harry quickly crouched by his weeping boyfriend enveloping him in a hug.

"It's going to be okay Draco" Harry whispered reassuringly.

"I'm so lonely Harry" Draco whispered "I can't go back home again I can't stand it!"  Draco cried and Harry tightened his grip.

"You're never alone" he said and pulled away so he could look into Draco's eyes "no matter what you're never going to be alone." he said sternly making sure to keep eyecontact.

And it was true for when Draco felt at his lowest lonely beyond belief in a mansion filled with death eaters Harry had appeared.  Sure he couldn't hug or kiss him or even say it was him, he had even lied and said it wasn't.  But even though Harry had to escape almost immediately he was left feeling a little less alone and a whole lot more hopeful.

So kiss me where I lay down
My hand pressed to your cheek

The war was over and Harry rolled over the morning after to wrap his arm around Draco.  He hummed in content and planted sweet kisses along his jaw to wake him up.

Draco slowly came to it and for a second Harry could see the fear in his eyes and he smiled reassuringly as Draco's gaze focused on him.

"It's not a dream right?" Draco whispered "is it really over?" He asked as Harry shook his head.

"Yeah it's really over" Harry said smiling brightly.  They had collapsed together in bed after a scorching kiss and yet Draco longed for Harry's lips again after starving himself for so long.

"Kiss me" he whispered and Harry happily complied.

All I can say is that these arms were made for holding you,

"You're never going to leave me, right?" Draco said one night in bed as they lay entangled waiting for sleep. 

"Never." Harry said immediately.

"You didn't even think about it." Draco whispered.

"I don't have to" Harry said turning them so he could face the man he loved "I love you, and only you, like I've loved no one else before and that'll never change."

Draco nodded Harry's serious eyes and loving words had convinced him and he happily cuddled further into Harry as they lay down again.

Draco was just about to fall asleep when he heard Harry whisper one last I love you accompanied by a kiss behind his ear and a smile grazed his face before he was out like a light.

We took a chance,
God knows we tried,
Yet all along I knew we'd be fine

"I never doubted us you know" Harry said as they say on a hill watching the sun set " I always knew we'd make it through it"

"Really?" Draco said smiling "I used to think you would leave me for someone better" Draco snickered "I don't anymore though" he hastily added when Harry looked at him quizzically.

"Good" the Raven responded "because here is no one better for me".

"You're such a sap" Draco mumbled but he squeezed Harry's hand a little tighter and moved a little bit closer.

To be loved and to be in love.

Not one hundred percent happy with this but it'll have to do for now :) please leave any suggestions on the comments and send me any prompts you may have :D