A little red snake

It was inevitable really Harry thought as he watched the small creature slither about Dracos arm as the slytherins watched in fascination. 

Draco Malfoy had gotten a snake.

A snake that was currently dissing his friends so hard Harry couldn't help but snicker, and agree.

"Potter?" Draco sneered at his chuckle "got something to say bout her?" He looked defensive about the small red and yellow snake that quickly slithered out on the desk.

"Sooo you are theee Harrryyyy pooottteerr I've heardddd offfff" it hissed and Harry dumbly nodded "welllll would you pleassseeee date thisss idiot alreadyyyy?  Cannntttt standddd him guussshing about you anymore"

"Really?" He said shocked to the small being "are you trying to start a fight? Go back into his robes why don't you". The snake silently slithered back into the arm of Dracos robe and Harry looked up to find several shocked slytherins and a gobsmacked Hermione.

"Harry you speak Parseltongue?" Hermione sneered "why didn't you tell me!"

"Parsel- what now?" Harry asked confused scratching his neck awkwardly he didn't understand what was so extraordinary about what he did "I just talked to him"

A "her" was heard (by Harry) from Dracos robes.

"Yes okay her sorry" he said rolling his eyes "you don't, you don't understand her?" He asked baffled.

"No Harry parseltongue is very rare" Hermione said as Harry smirked and Draco nodded dumbly because what did the blasted snake tell Harry that he was smirking about.

"Oh" Harry said "well in that case, Draco mind if I have a word with you outside"

"Fine Potter" Draco sneered and walked out of the class before Harry who followed silently smiling behind him.

The second they were outside he slammed Draco to the wall and kissed him.  When he pulled back he let Draco recover from his surprised state for a mere second before whispering in his ear.

"You gush about me huh?"

He was met with a quite groan of "fucking snake" and a hiss, from what Harry assumed was the snake taking its revenge, from a still disoriented Draco.

He connected their lips again and this time Draco responded happily as they sniffed against the wall.  Until professor Snape came along and hit Harry over the head that is.

"Get yourself off my favorite student and situated right away mister Potter" Snape growled before grabbing Draco and pushing him into the classroom.

Harry joined Hermione again and half of potions passed before a small snake made its way into the desk hissing a command to meet Draco in the library that night and Harry pet her and nodded quickly before it went on its way back to its owner.

Writers block guys help me outttt anyway I don't really know where this ended up I'm about to go to bed but then I saw there were 200 votes and 4K reads and IM SO HAPY OK anyway thank you so much! Really it means the world to me and to everyone who comments just know you make my day and often week when you do so yeah thank you Xx

-themoosstrieksagain