Chapter 2

Sam's POV
Tuesday November 31, 2016

I woke up to drill sergeant James who was screaming. I groaned and got up quickly.

" Get up maggots! It is six am and you dirty mother fuckers are gonna train your asses off today! Get in position!" He yelled.

We stood aside each other standing up straight. He started going off.

"You are no longer black, or brown, or yellow, or red! You are now green! And you will always be green! Do you understand!"

SIR YES SIR!

"Jolton!" He stared at me. Ahhh shit.

"Sir yes sir!"

" You the maggot who's uncle served in the USMC?"

"Sir yes sir!" I swallowed hard.

" Outstanding! Did he have the balls to die there?"

" Sir no sir!" He was talking about another uncle I had, not uncle Chuck.

" Too fucking bad!....  He ever talk about it?"

"Sir only once sir!"

"Good! Then he wasn't lying. Are you eyeballing me with those goldy locks, are you!?"

"Sir no sir!"

"Are you in love with me Jolton?"

" Sir no sir!"

"Oh you don't think I look good in my uniform?"

"Sir, the drill sergeant look fabulous in his uniform sir!"

" Oh so you love me then!"

"Sir no sir!"

"You have a boyfriend Jolton?"

I lied."Sir yes sir!"

I quickly glanced at Tony who was frowing.

"Guess again motherfucker Jody's getting banged by him right now. Drop down and gimme 25 for everytime that girl gets fucked this month, down on your face!"

I dropped down and did clapping pushups. Hell it was hard, but I was just embarrassed already. Don't wanna do that again. I finished and got back up.

He went off on some other guys. He was testing them for some reason. Then he went back and stood in front of the door.

" Today soldiers is a day I pick the staff sergeant! You all don't have such a fight with words, but there is one that does. You'll all find out during the week. Your all dismissed!" He looked at me when he said there was one who had a fight with words.

I guess I was. But a promotion so quickly??

I went outside with the guys and saw others training and running. I didn't know where to go since I was new. Tony came by my side and patted my shoulder.

" Lemme help you out here. Nice job speaking to sarge. No one has the balls to speak to him like that. And uh is it true that you have a boyfriend?" He said.

" Ahhh no. I lied y'know just cause. My ex broke up with me before I left. So I'm alone." I shrugged and sighed.

" Well I'm here if anything. Since some people are new here, the guys are throwing some crazy ass party tonight. If you wanna come. Lots a beer. You drink?"

" Yeah I drink. Here and there. I'll be gettin' drunk sometimes. I'll come though."

"Well its at the chow hall. C'mon lets get with the rest of the group. We're taking a march with sarge." Tony led me.

Later that evening...

It was night and I walked to the chow hall. I heard music blasting and guys laughing and screaming like hyenas. Ph gosh, gonna be a long night.

I walked in and all the boss stared and whistled. "Woohoo, sexy chick in the house. I call dibs on her." Some guy said.

The guys are already drunk. So was Tony. Tony walked up to me and stood on my side.

" She's mine boys, get it right. I'll even prove it to ya." He said drunkenly.

He grabbed my butt. Then he left kisses all over my cheek as he reached for my lips.

" Woah buddy. A lil' too far. We're not there yet." I said pushing him away.

" Alright babe but you don't what your missing out on." Tony walked away.

" Now somebody, please get me a beer!" All the boys cheered with me.

" Let's get this party started."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys sorry it's been a bit. Btw Jody is just a reference used in the military :P