Chapter 17

Sam's POV
Sunday December 25, 2015

Mom and dad came back after I woke up and I still was debating whether or not I should run away.

I looked out the window and saw that there was very little snow on the ground.

I opened the window and felt that it wasn't so cold as I expected it to be. I sat down on my bed and turned on the news.

The person on the news was Tony, why am I not surprised. It says he's been missing and the cops have been hunting him down.

No trace of him though.

I sighed and laid back. I want him to go to jail. Maybe I can set him up. But I need help.

I don't know who to call.
I got it.

I called Katelyn.

"Hello?"

"Howdy Kate. Listen I need your help with somethin' please."

"Sam what's the matter? Are you okay?"

"I'm alright, but I gotta come over. You home right now?"

"Yeah, come over if you'd like."

"You sure? I know it's Christmas and all so I was thinkin'...."

"Yeah I'm done for the day. Come."

"Okay see you then."

I hung up and grabbed a couple of things.

I put my coat on and climbed out the window. I had to walk which sucked.

I began walking to Kate's house when Chandler's car passed me. He looked at me and smiled.

It's kinda weird how he's been like that, especially with me. He hated me a couple of days ago and now he goes back to completely liking me. Somethings up with him.

After a while I made it to Kate's. I knocked and she answered.

"Hey, come in." Kate said.

"Thanks. We gotta talk, asap."

"Yeah come up to my room."

We both walked upstairs and Kate had music playing. She pauses the music and sat down on her bed. She patted a spot next to her.

I sat down and began talking.

"Listen, I gotta talk with Tony. But I need someone to back me up."

Kate looked like she was thinking.

"Maybe we can have the cops hide out incase he tries anything."

"Na Tony's pretty smart for that. Maybe at night we can do it." I held up my finger up.

"Down by the dock in the park. There's bushes they can hide in. Once you guys are done then boom, jail time for the jackass."

"Nice that's very nice."

"Let's tell Chandler."

"Okay you call him. I don't think he's intendin' on talkin' to me just yet."

Kate nodded and called Chandler. She told him everything and he agreed. But he wasn't going.

I nodded and said, "Okay, lets do this."

Omg I'm so sorry for everything. I'm sorry for not updating