Chapter 5

Kate's POV
Thursday December 17, 2015

After I hung up the phone, I sighed. Chandler took out his phone and began to type. Then my phone vibrated.

C: I didn't get to speak with her...

K: She didn't wanna talk to you, but she asked about you. On how you've been doing.

C: Oh. K I guess.

K: Yeah but why though?

C: Idk I just wanted to talk with her, u know like see what she had to say. Oh btw who was that bou u guys were talking about...

K: She said she met someone over there that she kinda likes.

C: Your joking right?

K: No, she seems to be pretty interested in him. She said that they have A LOT in common.

I said that to get him jealous. Chandler shut his phone off and slightly slammed it on the table. Brianna was cuddling on too of him after. We paid and left.

Why is he so jealous if he doesn't care?

The next day aka night time
Sammeh's POV

It was a hot day out here in the desert. Finally it's cooler now that it's night. The boys and I were chilling in one of the offices we built.

I was feeling emotional, rethinking everything that happened before I left. Thank the Lord it was my turn for watch duty so I could be alone.

I grabbed a rifle and loaded it. I was about to walk out the door but Chris held me back for a moment.

"Aw Sammy, where you going girly, you should relax a bit." He said.

"Nah I'm alright. Don't worry about me. Gotta take watch anyway." I said walking out the door.

I climbed on top of the roof and sat down. I held the rifle in my hands and sighed. Man I sure as hell miss home, hoping Eli makes it. Hoping I could go home for at least a day on Christmas to see everyone again.

I hate to think it, but I miss Chandler. I missed his touch, everything. Then he had to go on and be with Brianna. A tear left my eye and I quickly wiped it away.

"Hey, you alright?" Someone said.

I looked behind me and saw Tony standing there.

"Uh yeah, I-I'm fine boy." I tried to hide my face.

"No... Your not okay. Tell me what's going on in that mind of yours." He sat next to me. I laid on his shoulder as he put his arm around me.

"I'm just... feelin' emotional is all. Everythin' that happened in that past is all just runnin' back to my head. I'm homesick Tony."

"It's okay cupcake. Every soldier gets to that point. But hell, you've been through some tough shit in your past. I get it too sometimes." He laid his head on mine.

"How long you gonna be on watch for, cause I wanna try a little something with you... Alone." Tony lifted my chin.

I know what he was intended on doing with me. But not here, not now.

"I know what yer referring to, y'know we ain't able to do that he-"

He cut me off by crashing his lips on mine. He slid me onto his lap and held me close. I kissed back but tried to get off his lap. We broke apart.

"Anthony, no. Y'know we can't." I whispered.

"Come on Sam. Please?" He started to kiss my neck.

"Boy I said no, maybe another time in another place. A place where we ain't gon' get caught by the D.I. I may be staff sergeant, but I can still get in some turmoil." I caressed his cheek.

"Alright then. I guess your right." Tony once again wrapped his arm around me and sat me on his lap.

I laid my head on his well built chest. He looked at me and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. We kissed again for a long while.

"Don't you wanna go back down there with the boys? Hang out with them before we're off to trainin' tomorrow? It's gon' be a long day tomorrow." I said.

Tony chuckled and held me tighter.

"Nah cupcake. I'm gonna stay here with you and do watch duty. You sure you alright though? Nothing too bad is bothering you?"

"Na hun, I'm alright now."

"Good. Lemme tell you something," He lifted my chin again. ", I love you cupcake."

"I love you too twinkle toes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Btw if your wondering who Anthony is, thats Tony's full name. Also thats a pic of Tony without the piercing though :P peace in the middle east