Chapter 8

Third Person View
Thursday December 21, 2016

Sam laid down and had put her phone aside. While Chandler decided to call Sam. He dialed Sam's number and waited.

Sam picked up her vibrating phone and saw that it was Chandler. She slightly smiled and picked up.

"Hello? Chandler?" Sam said in her thick southern accent.

Chandler said blankly. "Hey. How you been?"

"Been alright. Why are you callin' me..?" Sam asked.

"I don't know I j-just wanted to see if things were good."

"Oh."

"So uhh, that guy Tony? Uh how well do you know him Sam?" Chandler chuckled out of nervousness.

"He's just a good friend is all." Sam lied not wanting Chandler to feel bad.

"No need to lie. How well do you know him."

Sam sighed." Fine... He's my boyfriend."

Chandler frowned and furrowed his eye brows. He stayed quite for a minute.

"I uh guess you got a new, better guy than me huh..." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well... Um if that's how yer gonna put it. I mean I, to be honest with you... I really do miss b-bein' with you... " Sam admitted scratching the back of her head.

Chandler smirked. "Good to know you don't hate me. But you know why I broke up with you, right...?" He felt no compassion for the girl.

Sam sighed and stayed silent.

"Just... forget it. Listen I'll talk to you another time."

"How come your hanging up already?"

"I'm just not-"

"Was it because of what I just said...?"

"Chandler just, I gotta pack u- I mean I ain't got a lot of energy to talk, I'm extremely tired because D.I was bein' a dick and made me train extra today."

"Okay then, bye."

"Goodbye."

Chandler's POV
Friday December 22, 2015

She hung up because of what I said. So it's true. She and Tony are together now. But whatever, I don't care.

I got Brianna now and Im happier with her. Although she wasn't as pretty as Sam was, and she didn't have the body she did.

And Samantha's eyes, oh man her beautiful eyes. Wait, what am I saying. I don't know what to feel anymore. But she has someone else.

Sam's POV

I began packing up my book bag with my personal belongings for my trip back home. Hell I couldn't wait to see everyone. Especially little Eli.

I almost spoiled it to Chandler over the phone. Tony was coming with me as well as some other guys.

I sat on the bed and held my head. We leave in a couple of hours. The flight back to home is about 18 hours.

Tony walked into the tent and hugged me from behind. He kissed my cheek and got off. He began packing his belongings and laid down.

I laid back and closed my eyes. I started to sing a song in my head.

And the blood will dry underneath my nails
And the wind will rise up, to fill my sails
So you can doubt
And you can hate, but I know
No matter what it takes

I'm coming home I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away
All the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits, and they forgiven my mistakes

I'm coming home I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home

I got up and climbed into the bed with Tony. I kissed his forehead as he was fast asleep. I felt really bad for snapping at him earlier. He's been stressed out because his mom became really sick and has to pay bills.

I laid on his chest and wrapped his arm over me.

"I'm sorry hun for earlier. I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He held me tightly.