Chapter 18

Sam's POV
Tuesday December 27, 2016

The last two days we've been talking with the police about the whole plan. Tonight was the night.

I looked at the clock.

6:47 pm

I took my phone out and called Tony. He rejected my call and I ended up texting him instead.

S: I need to talk with you. Meet me at the park by 7.

No answer but he saw it.

After that I put on my coat and walked out the house. Mom and dad were somewhere, thank God not here.

I went to the park and met the police waiting there. Kate was with them.

She came up to me and hugged me.

"If I were you I'd be scared shitless right now. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Now Kate it ain't up to me whether I wanna do this, I gotta. I'll be fine."

I'm actually am kinda scared.

Everyone started to hide in the dark behind some bushes and stuff. While I sat down on the dock and stared at the water.

I waited until I heard slow footsteps approach behind me. I tensed up and knew it was him.

I stood up and looked back to see Tony with a hoodie over his head.

"Your here..." I said, feeling kinda relieved seeing his face.

"Yeah kinda nice seeing your pretty face again. What'd you call me here for...?" He said smirking.

Ugh.

"Listen boy, I just wanna talk with you is all. 'Bout what happened the other night."

"Oh yeah that night. Hell of an amazing time right?" Tony chuckled.

I looked at him with disgust.

"Good time? You call that a good time? You tied me up to my bed for fucks sake...!" I growled.

"You know you wanted it Samantha."

"Hell no. Don't be freakin' ridiculous. You raped me for cryin' out loud! Then you beat me half to death!"

"C'mon. I know you liked it baby."

"You must be dumb or somethin' boy cause clearly you don't get it."

Tony walked closer to me with his jaw clenched.

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me close.

"Get.off." I gritted my teeth.

"Look who's acting all tough n-"

Gunshots went off and Tony fell to the floor. I stepped back, realizing what just happened. He wasn't dead though.

The cops came and cuffed Tony up and took him away.

I took a deep breath, knowing I won't have to worry about him anymore.

Katelyn came up and hugged me tightly.

"Don't kill me now Kate." I laughed.

"You okay? He hurt you in any way?"

I chuckled "Why yes of course. And no, you were watchin' the whole time, so no I didn't."

I looked back to see Tony awake and staring at me with anger.

Then he shouted, "You bitch! You set me up!"

"Doesn't seem like a good time now does it!" I yelled back, mocking him.

I looked around and saw Chandler. I smiled as he opened his arms welcomingly.

I went up to him, thinking whether or not I should hug him.

"Ah come here." He said pulled close to him.

He hugged me as I buried my face in his chest. How I missed his touch. I teared up at that thought. I'm still kinda shocked how he became so lovey dovey with me after acting like a douche.

Still hugging me, he moved some strands of hair away from my ear and whispered.

"You okay? You seem pretty shaken up."

My face was hidden from him so he couldn't see me crying. I nodded and stayed in that position.

He lifted my chin and saw my tears. He gave me the puppy eyes. He wiped my tears and hugged me tighter.

"Don't cry okay? D-Don't you cry." I hear his voice breaking up.

Chandler buried his face in my neck and started crying.

"I-I'm so sorry Samantha. For everything I did to you. I-I'm such a dick. I regret everything. Can we still be friends?" He looked at me with his face soaked.

Kate stood on the sideline, smiling like a freak nodding yes frantically.

I cuddled into his chest once more.

"Yes yes we can." I smiled and looked back at Kate.

I reaches my arm out to her. She nodded no smiling.

I pulled away for a minute and grabbed her. We all got into a group hug.

Like one big happy family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey buds, I'm currently on a vacay in Dominican Republic which means I probably won't update so soon since there's no service. Cya!