Chapter 7

Chandler's POV
Thursday December 21, 2016

I woke up and scratched my head. I looked to my side and saw Brianna sleeping, half naked. I smiled at the thought of what went down last night.

I didn't loose my virginity though. I looked at the time and it was six am. Why am I up so early? Ah shit my parents are home!

"Brianna, baby. Wake up you gotta go home." I whisper shouted, shaking her lightly.

She moaned and turned around. "W-what? It's so early." She said in her raspy morning voice.

"My parents are home. If they know you slept here over night, they may find out about last night."

Brianna and I got out of bed and she got dressed. I put on a pair of sweats and remained shirtless.

Brianna finished getting dressed and we walked downstairs quietly. It was still pretty dark out. I slowly opened the front door and gave her a quick kiss.

"Bye babe, text me when you get home." I said.

"Okay bye baby."

She walked outside and left. I sighed as I watched her drive away. I slowly walked back upstairs and sat on my bed.

I looked down at my feet and then at my nightstand. The letter was the first thing I saw. I didn't want to read it but I did. I grabbed the letter and opened. I laid back and read it.

One sentence caught me.

P.S. Tony and I, we coupled up.

Who is this Tony character! I overheard she and Kate talking about a boy. Is that who they were talking about?

I frowned and stared at the ceiling. Why am I feeling this way. Why do I care. Maybe it's just curiousness that's getting the best of me.

But now I won't know anything because Kate will refuse to tell me anything now.

Maybe I can call her myself and talk with her about this Tony guy. First I should sleep a little more. I put the note aside and went back to bed.

Sam's POV

It's about 7 pm here in Iraq and I was resting here in my tent, alone. Today was exhausting. D.I made us train extra today because someone was being a dick with him.

Tony came in and sat on the side of the bed. I ignored him and turned away. He rubbed my back.

"Come on now. I didn't think the D.I would get extra picky with you. I'm sorry babe." He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"You should've never said anythin' bout goin' home for Christmas, and then you started actin' like a dick with em. And of course he's gonna get extra picky with me, I'm the staff sergeant! Sometimes I wonder about you. Now we probably ain't gon' go back home for a couple of days." I shouted at him.

Tony sighed. I can tell he was under a lot of stress. I sat up and looked at him.

"I'm just goin' through a lot right now bein' the sergeant and all. And I'm still new, so I'm not used to being yelled at or yellin' at other people. I still wonder why D.I promoted me to staff sergeant if I'm a newbie. I'm sorry twinkle toes." I grabbed his face and brought him close to me.

I kissed him for a while. He pulled away. I chuckled.

"I wasn't done yet..." I whispered.

We kissed for a while more until Tony started to nibble on my ear.

"Let's take this to the showers babe... I have one." He whispered as he continued to nibble on my ear and held a silver package in the air.

"Anthony I thought I said no. I have to go on watch duty anyway." I pulled away.

"Aw really, but what about the Christmas party the guys are throwing tonight?"

"I'll ask Chris to take my position for a lil bit. But nothin' else."

I walked out of my tent and headed towards the racket and all of the noise. I was too stressed to be around this, I'll come later.

"Tony, I'll come later. I just need rest."

He frowned. "Oh.... Ok see you later babe."

He gave me a quick kiss and left. I sighed and walked back to my tent. I laid down and took my phone out.

Ugh there's nothing to do. I put my phone done and closed my eyes.