Chapter 10

Sam's POV
Friday December 22, 2015

"Sam?" Chandler said.

Ugh, what was he doing here. Mom probably called him, or Kate. Considering that she wants Chandler and I back together.

I stood up, still confused on why he was here. Chandler still stared at me. He walked up to me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is this what you wanted me to come over for...?" He asked turning to mom, sounding disappointed.

Mom nodded.

"Well then. I'm leaving, Sam knows why. Why can't you guys get over the fact that I.do.not. want to be with Sam, or even around her? I'm sick and tired of you guys trying to force this upon me! It's annoying as shit!" Chandler raised his voice.

"The hell is the matter with you dude!?" Kate spoke up.

I put my hand up signaling her to stop.

"Y'know what Chandler? People don't wanna get over that because those people loved you! One day your gonna remember me and how much I loved you, then your gonna hate yourself for lettin' me go... Just get the fuck outta my house!" I shoved him. He hardly stumbled back.

"I gotta man that'll be better than you ever been." I said.

Chandler's POV

I walked to my car and bumped into a man. He was in military uniform and was walking towards Sam's. He must be Tony I guess. I got into my car and drove away. The hell with her. I feel like I should apologize to her, but I'm not. I don't care if it doesn't seem gentleman like.

I made it to my house and walked inside, it was freezing out. I walked into the kitchen and then-

"Chandler Carlton Riggs!" Mom said.

And then that.

"Uh yes." I said walking to where she was.

"How could you say something to Samantha like that!?"

Ohhhh myyyy gossshhhh!!

"Holy shit why is EVERYONE UP MY GODDAMN ASS TODAY!" I yelled kicking the wall.

"You will NOT talk to me in that tune! I am your mother! Terry called and told how unbelievably you acted. Especially since Sam just got home. Ever since you got with Brianna, you've been so rude to people lately. I wasn't happy when you left Sam for B-"

I cut her off. "I LEFT SAM BECAUSE I DO NOT LOVE HER ANYMORE! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY IT!?"

"Fine you know what? When you change your mind about her, don't come crying to me on how she won't take you back. And when you do, don't say I didn't tell you so!"

"Fuck this." I walked out of the house and slammed the door.

I ran away to the local park that was a few minutes away. I sat down in the grass and tears began to escape my eyes.

Why do things like this always have to happen to me. Life is so goddamn stressing.

"Wipe those tears man..." Someone said.

I looked back and saw Tony leaning on a tree.

"What do you want, how did you find me..." I said blankly.

"I have my ways. But-"

"But what. You gonna lecture me on how I acted like a fool to your girlfriend?"

"Na man. I'm not on anyone's side right now. I heard what happened. I know your stressed out. I know it wasn't okay for them to force a relationship upon you and Sam, but I know it ain't exactly a-okay either to yell at Sam like that just because of what other people are trying to do between you and her. It's not Sam's fault for any of this, and you know that. I get it, you don't like Sam anymore. Alright, but don't keep making it known, or don't keep letting your feelings out on her, because she's getting it way harder than you are. Right now she's at home, crying because you made her feel worthless. But just you know, make sure you don't make the same mistake next time." He explained.

"I uh I guess. Thanks. That actually helped a bit."

"Yeah. You should apologize to her though. If you want to. But I think it's best if you do."

"Yeah, thanks... So you're Tony, right?" I asked.

"Yeah nice to meet you. You're Chandler right?" He asked, shaking my hand.

"Yeah."

"Well just think about what I said."

I nodded and he walked away. I should apologize to Sam but I'm not. Or maybe I will. But I know I definitely need to apologize to mom, not just yet.

I walked back home and brushed right passed mom. I went into my room and laid in bed, considering it was getting late.

I sighed. What a crazy day.