Chapter 2- Paisley's P.O.V.

"WHAT!" Jack yelled. Teachers came out of their classrooms and told him to be quiet then slammed their doors shut.

    "This can't be happening. He can't be my mate," I said trying to convince myself that it wasn't true.

    "Well you are Hun, there's no denying it." Mason said, I hate it when people call me Hun. I walked over to the wall and punched it again causing most of it to crumble apart.

    "Paisley, please stop!"

    "No I won't stop, Jack. This fuckboy over here...," I pointed to Mason. "...Is my mate plus I hate his guts! He's made my life a living hell!" I yelled at him.

    I've never rose my voice at him before, even when we were kids. Jack started to walk over to me slowly, his vampire side was in control. That's when I felt it, he hit me. I just stood there in shock.

    "Paisley, I'm so sorr-," I cut him off.

    "Jack I don't care anymore. I don't care." And with that I ran into the janitors closet and started crying. After about five minutes there was a knock on the door.

    "Hey Paisley, it's Mason. Can I come in?" He probably just wanted me to leave so he and some slut can... I opened the door.

    "I was just leaving."

    I tried to leave but he was blocking my only way out. I was a little shocked when he hugged me. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt in my life, all these shocks ran through my whole entire body. But like all good things, it came to an end.

    "Better?" he asked. I nodded and kept my eyes on the floor.

    It was time for lunch and I normally just sat with Jack but he wasn't here soooo.... Looks like I'm sitting alone! Yayyy... I ended up sitting at an empty table. I jumped when someone slammed their hand onto the surface of it.

    "Hey you. Can you move, this is my  table." She was a vampire.

    "Oh hi, and no. I'm not moving, plus I don't see your name anywhere on it." I love my smart ass attitude especially when it wasn't getting me in trouble. She started smiling (that's not creepy at all...).

    "You have guts, almost nobody stands up to me. Well, my name's Jen and I'm a vampire." Jen said trying to be nice, but I don't trust her.

    "Hey, I'm Paisley. I'm a hybrid, half vampire, half werewolf." The look on her face was priceless. It was a mix of fear and shock. This boy was walking over to the table and plopped down in a chair.

    "What do you want?" Jen asked coldly. I rolled my eyes at her attitude.

    "Hey, I'm Paisley. What's your name?" I asked nicely, he looked somewhat surprised. Jen walked away, she must not like him and how I was being nice to him.

    "I'm Vincent, why are you hanging out with someone like her?" He asked, he had a serious expression on his face. Vincent obviously didn't like her either.

    "I just needed somewhere to sit. I'm not friends with her, she seems like a bitch to be honest." He started smiling and nodded.

    "Good. You don't want to get involved with her or her twin brother Lloyd. I'm Masons beta, I heard that you're his mate." I'm starting to like Vincent.

    "Yeah, news spreads fast here. I don't want to be that man whores mate." I said, my voice full of hatred.

    "I don't blame you, he's a dick."

    After he said that the bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. I still have about two to three periods left and I just want this day to be over.

~Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been busy. Sooo, my Aunt's dog has cancer and he only has up to 85 days left to live :( Sorry this authors note ended so depressing...... But have a nice day or night everyone~