Chapter 11-Paisley's P.O.V.

:: Listen to Victorious by Panic! At The Disco for this chapter ::

On the way home we didn't talk at all. When we got home, same exact thing. We didn't talk. I don't blame him for not wanting to talk to me right now. One it would be to awkward and two we would probably... Ya know..

Today I felt this burning sensation on my neck. Mason hasn't marked me yet so that must mean that my wolf is getting eager. I walked into the bedroom and sat down on the floor and put my head in my hands. Mason walked in holding his neck.

"Do you feel it too?" He asked sitting down on the other side of the room.

"Yeah, I do. I'm in heat and I'm not ready for that. We barely know each other," I said while sitting up. He walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"I just have to mark you. We don't have to mate if you're not ready to. If I mark you and you mark me then the heat will go away, temporarily."

I moved my hair away from my neck and tilted my head. "Go for it. I want the burning sensation to go away." He nodded and grabbed my hand.

Then he went down to my neck and licked where he was going to mark me, then he bit down. It felt like someone was stabbing me but then it felt really good. When he pulled away, his name was written on my neck in calligraphy. That must be the mark.

He tilted his head back. "Your turn."

I sighed and licked where I was going to mark him. I felt all of my teeth sharpen, then I bit down. He gripped my hand and if I couldn't heal like I can, there would definitely be permanent damage. I pulled away and you could see my name written in calligraphy, I smiled to myself.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"I don't feel like I want to fuck you every two seconds that's for sure," he said, I started blushing like and idiot. "Not that that's a bad thing." I blushed harder.

"Yeah, so... I'm going to the mall now. Would you like to come?" I asked. He jumped up and grabbed my hand.

"Yes, we really need to get some things." He was basically dragging me to the car.

We got in and drove to the mall. When we got there (again) nobody looked at me. Except jealous bitches who are looking at Mason like he's a piece of candy. He grabbed my hand and pointed to his neck.

"Remember, I'm yours and you are mine." He kissed my forehead. I kissed him on the lips, it was just a quick peck. Then we walked into the mall to get the things we need.

This is going to be a long day...

:: MY AUNT GAVE BIRTH TO HER BABY AUGUST 18TH AT 4:59 PM. His name is Hendrix and he looks just like his older brother. Thank you for reading this chapter of The Last Hybrid. Remember to read my other stories The Gang, Star Crossed and Us Against The World!! ::