Chapter 6- Paisley's P.O.V.

%Listen to Psycho by Puddle Of Mudd for this chapter%

    We surrounded Lloyd and Jen. Yep, Jen joined her brother, that was a big mistake. Everyone else in the cafeteria left because they got scared. Mason tackled Lloyd to the ground while Jen decided to lunge at me. I side stepped her attack, Vincent took Jen down and Jack was helping Mason hold Lloyd down for me.

    I heard a whimper and I looked over at Vincent, Jen was biting into his wrist. I walked over to her and grabbed her by the neck and snapped it, it didn't kill her. It just knocked her out for a little bit. I ran over to Vincent and bit into my wrist. I gave him my blood and it healed him. After that I went back over to Jen and stuck my hand into her chest. I ripped her heart out, she turned to dust.

    "Paisley." Mason called out, I looked over at him. Jack held Lloyd's left arm and Mason held his right. "Would you like to do the honor?" He asked and I nodded.

    I walked over to them, Lloyd began begging for his life but I ignored his pleas. I placed my hands of either side of his head and simply ripped it off. I regained control and shifted back into human form. Jack came over to me and hugged me. He let go and I walked over to Vincent and gave him a hug. Mason growled, Vincent and I both flipped him off.

    I started to walk away when Mason said, "Don't I get a hug?"

    "No you don't. Not after all the pain you caused me." I said coldly. He looked hurt and confused.

    "What pain...?" He asked. He really didn't know, I sighed.

    "When you had sex with that...Whore. I felt and unbearable pain in my stomach." I put a hand on my stomach, remembering the pain.

    "I'm sorry. I didn't know..." I hate apologies.

    "But, you still did it." I started to walk away but he stopped me.

    "I, Mason Robe, accept you, Paisley Hide, as my mate." He smiled, I was shocked.... I hugged him and he hugged me back. He pulled away. "I have to go, see you tomorrow."

    "See you tomorrow." He kissed my forehead.

    "Bye," He said before he left.

    "Wow. That was, interesting," Jack said while laughing a little.

    "YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO CUTE," Vincent said while hugging me tightly. I starred at him with wide eyes. "Sorry I got carried away." He started blushing a little.

    "It's all good, Vince." I laughed a little.

    "Can I tell you guys a little secret?" He asked Jack and I, we both nodded. "Okay here we go," he took a deep breath. "I'm gay." He said bluntly.

   Jack's eyes turned red. "Mate." Jack and Vincent said at the same time.

    "Now it's my turn to say it. Wow." I said, they both blushed.

    "Is now a good time to say that... I'm gay too." Jack blurted out.

    My jaw dropped "Really?" Vince and I asked at the same time. He nodded.

    "So I, Jack Hide .... TO BE CONTINUED

**First thing's first. Sorry about the cliff hanger. My fingers were getting tired from typing.... Well, tell me what you guy's thought about this chapter**