Chapter 12-Paisley's P.O.V.

:: Listen to Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco for this chapter ::

    We went to American Eagle, Gap, Bonton and JCPenny. We were in the mall for over three hours. But, I did get some pretty cute clothes and things for my room. Mason and I decided that we would have separate rooms since we don't really know each other. My room is next to his though.

    When we got back to the pack house, we gave them the clothes and then hung out for a little bit. This one bitch keeps moving closer to Mason. We have a little 'friendship circle' going on. We have to introduce ourselves and say our rank.

    "Hi," the guy across from me said to everyone. "I'm Derek and I'm an Omega for the Full Moon Pack." That's one of the lowest ranks. The lowest is the new moon rank.

    "Hello! My name's Janice, I'm the second highest ranking Pack Fighter for the New Moon Pack. Plus Mason's older sister by a year." She looks very energetic, I think we'll be very good friends.

    "Sup, my name's Zachary but feel free to call me Zach. I'm the Beta for the Full Moon Pack." The Full Moon Pack and the New Moon Pack (Our Pack) share the pack house.

    "Hi guy's! I'm Vincent and I'm the Beta for the New Moon Pack." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes, typical Vincent.

    It's the sluts turn. "My name's Morgan, I'm the third highest ranking Pack Fighter for the New Moon Pack. If you get in my way I will break you." I stifled a laugh.

    "Hey everyone, I'm Mason the Alpha of the New Moon Pack."

    "Hi, I'm Paisley. Luna of the New Moon Pack and a Hybrid." Mason kissed my cheek and Morgan rolled her eyes.

    I mind-linked Mason. 'If that bitch Morgan moves any closer to you. I swear I'm going to kick her ass.' He started laughing.

    'She's starting to piss me off too. You can rough her up, just don't kill her.' I glared at him.

    'Fuck you for even bringing that up,' I said while standing up.

    Let the games begin ;) .