Chapter 3- Paisley's P.O.V.

Mason didn't reject me, yet. But tonight he's having sex with some whore. I can feel it, it's a sharp pain in my stomach. I woke up screaming because of the pain. I felt like I was being stabbed over and over again. Jack was the first to enter my room.

    "What's wrong Pais?" He asked sounding truly concerned, I didn't answer him though. Next my parents burst into my room.

    "Honey, what's wrong? Tell me baby." My mom asked, trying to calm me down.

    "OWW!" I yelled out in pain.

    "Talk to me baby." My mom was scared, I could tell.

    "Mason's having one of his one nigh stan- OWW!" I screamed this time, it hurts so bad. I started to cry.

    "I'm going to kill him." My brother and dad said at the same time.

    "I'm coming too." I wanted to kill him as well.

    Jack came over to me and picked me up, carrying me bridal style.

    "Can you shift?" My dad asked, I shook my head still crying.

    Jack handed me over to my dad and let his vampire side take control. My dad ran with me in his arms. In about ten minutes we were at Mason's house. You could hear that slut moaning all the way out here. I immediately stopped crying, loosing all of my emotions.

    "Put me down. Now." My dad put me down but kept a tight grip on my wrist, I growled.

    "Dad, let her go." Jack said.

    He let go of my wrist. After that I broke the front door down, I heard a girl scream. Good, she's scared, she should be. I can feel my eye color changing. When werewolves get angry their eyes turn black, when vampires get mad their eyes turn red. Since I'm both mine turn blood red.

    Mason ran downstairs, his eyes were black. His slut was right behind him, her eyes were black as well. I can easily take both of them even though he's the Alpha's son. I'm a powerful Hybrid.

    "Paisley! Calm down." I heard my dad yell.

    "No, he caused me pain. I'm his mate and he's cheating on me with some slut!" I yelled back. The girl moved in front of Mason.

    "Just some slut? Excuse me! I'm the next Luna of this pack. Plus, I could most likely kick your ass." She said sounding all confident.

    She ended up shifting halfway, she had black eyes and her claws were out. Her canines extended but she was still in human form, I did the same except.... All of my teeth grew sharp and my claws grew longer that normal. And my hair turned white and my eyes were blood red, but I was still in human form as well. She backed up.

    "Still think that you can kick my ass?? Come at me." My voice sounded deep and scary, but at the same time, still like me.

~Hey guys I just want to tell you that most of the chapters for this story will be short. Some might end up being a tiny bit longer. Please don't hate me :)~