Chapter 16-Paisley's P.O.V.

:: Listen to Invisible by Disciple for this chapter ::

    I slowly walked over to Morgan. She keeps on growling and crawling away from me. I grabbed her by the hair.

    "I told you that I was going to skin you alive didn't I?" I asked, she nodded slowly. "Well, instead I'm going to cut off all of your fingers and toes," I smiled evilly. "Let's go to the 'prison' ." I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

    I took her down to the 'prison' and put her in a cell with two rouges. By the way they're looking at her, I assume she put them in there.

    "Have at her boys," I gestured towards Morgan. "She deserves everything you do to her. Just don't kill her, I plan on doing that." I winked and then walked away. When I heard screaming I started chuckling.

    I walked into Mason's room. He has a bandage across his chest, a tear slipped down my cheek.

    He opened his eyes. "Hey-," he stopped talking and slowly sat up. "Come here."

    I basically ran over to his bed and wrapped my arms around him. "You're okay, Paisley. You're okay."

    I sat up and looked at him like he was stupid. "I know I'm okay. But Mason, look at yourself. You are not okay right now. You were fucking stabbed and beaten up by five rouges."

    "I know Paisley, you don't have to remind me. I fucking know. You don't deserve to cry, you didn't go through it. I fucking did! I'm the only one that deserves to cry."

    I stood up and walked over to the door. "You know what. Since we're mates I did go through it with you. So don't tell me I don't have the right to fucking cry." Several tears slid down my already stained cheeks.

    "Paisley, don't go," Mason slowly got up from the bed. "Please." He tried to touch my cheek but I moved back.

    "Don't." Was all I said before I walked out of the room and ran into my bedroom right next to his.

    I sat down on my bed and began to sob, I heard the door open. I quickly wiped my cheeks dry and stood up. It was Mason...

    "Get out," I said as I sat back down, he started walking towards me.

    "Please, just listen to what I have to say."

    "Fine, but after you're done talking you're leaving." He nodded.

    "Okay, I just want to say that I'm sorry that I snapped at you," I scoffed, he ignored me and kept on talking. "I fucked up by saying that shit to you. To be honest I forgot all about the mate bond. I'm not thinking completely straight right now. I was fucking stabbed for crying out loud. I love you Paisley."

    I looked him right in the eye. "Is that all you had to say?"

    I can tell that he's hurt, but he hurt me more than once.

    He nodded. "Good, then you can leave now." I feel like a piece of shit right now. He walked to the door and went back to his room.

    'I love you so much Paisley.' He mind-linked me.

    I sighed. 'I love you too.' Then I blocked him.