Chapter 8 - Mason's P.O.V.

She walked up to the tree and punched it. The whole tree came crashing down, my eyes widened.

    "Woah..." I said, my voice trailing off. When Paisley turned around her eyes were blood red. She looked deadly... But honestly hot too.

    "Let's go find my father." She was seriously going to track down her father and kill him. "I'm not going to kill him, he's my dad. Not some... Never mind."

    "Okay let's go find him then." I was pumped, if she doesn't kill him, I might.

    She turned around. "You will not lay a hand, no! A damn finger on him, do you understand?"

    "No, I don't understand. He killed my parents, my mom was pregnant again! He ruined everything."

Paisley's P.O.V.

    Mason was upset, I don't blame him, his mom was pregnant. That pissed me off even more, my dad killed a fucking unborn baby. I took out my phone and called my mom.

    "Mom?"

    "What ?" She was still mad about the whole me killing someone thing..

    "Dad killed Mason's parents and unborn sibling." I said looking over at Mason. He was playing with a piece of grass.

    "What!?" She yelled, I had to move the phone away from my ear. "Come home, now."

    "Okie dokie," I said before hanging up. "Let's go. I have to stop at my house. You coming?" He nodded.

    After that we started running to my house.

    Once we got there I smelled blood. I slowly started walking towards my house when I heard a scream and saw my dad's wolf jump out of the window and run away.

    "Paisley, hurry." My mom's voice sounded weak. I ran inside and saw my mom holding her neck.

    "Did dad do this?" She didn't have to answer. I already knew. I put pressure on her wound, it was deep.

    "Your fa-father...," She stopped breathing. I slowly stood up.

    "Sh-she's gone." I growled. "Let's go. My father is dying today," I said before I shifted into my wolf.

ΠΠ Sorry I haven't update in a while. I've been busy babysitting.... My pregnant aunt fell down the stairs and broke her ankle. So I have been watching her 1 year old all week... That's why I haven't updated in like 1-2 weeks. Thanks for being patient ΠΠ