Chapter 10- Paisley's P.O.V.

:: Listen to Cold Water by Major Lazer ft. Justin Bieber and MØ for this chapter ::

It's been two weeks since the fight went down. It turns out that my dad never killed Jack and Vincent... Mason and I couldn't find them at first, I was starting to lose hope. Then after a week of searching we finally found them. They were staying at a hotel in California.

Mason and I are getting closer and closer. Even though these past two weeks have been hell for both of us. We got through it together, I feel like we can get through anything...

Mason put his arms around my waist. "Can we go to the mall?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't see why not."

"Great. I need to get some more clothes for the pack. Plus, you need some clothes since you're going to be staying here."

"Yeah." I said, he picked me up and gently put me into the car.

"There you go, my Princess." He kissed my cheek, I instantly felt my cheeks heat up. He got into the car.

"Thank you my Prince Charming." I kissed his neck, he tensed up. "Let's go."

(( THERE IS AN EFFING HUGE ASS SPIDER ON MY BEDROOM FLOOR. SOMEBODY COME OVER HERE AND KILL IT FOR MEEEE. I'M GOING TO DIE.... HELPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE!!!! ))

It took us a hour and a half just to get to the mall. When we got there the parking-lot was packed. I swear it took us another thirty minutes just to find a damn spot.

Once I stepped out of the car, all of the males eyes were on me. Well, all of the werewolf males were looking at me... Damn heat, yeah I'm in heat and I just want it to be over with. Butttt, that means that I have to do the nasty ( ;D ) with Mason.

"You know what?" Mason asked. "I think the pack can deal without clothes for now." All of the guy's had lust filled eyes.

"Yeah, I agree." I said before we jumped back into the car and drove home.

(( I LOST THE EFFING SPIDER UNDERNEATH MY BED. FUDGE NUGGETS... I'M ABOUT TO GO WAKE UP MY DAD JUST SO HE CAN FIND IT AND KILL THE DAMN THING. OMLLLL. I legit might go sleep downstairs tonight. I have a terrible phobia of spiders.... Fuck my life...... ))