Chapter 15-Paisley's P.O.V.

When I woke up this morning, Mason had his arm around my waist. I have to pee so bad.

    I started lifting his arm up slowly. "Nooo, stay with me." He wined.

    "I have to pee." I wined back.

    He quickly lifted his arm. "I don't want you to pee on me, so go to the bathroom."

    I got up and ran to the bathroom. After I did my business and washed my hands, I walked back to the bed. Mason wasn't there anymore. Where did he go?

    I heard the floorboards creak behind me. I quickly turned around and saw that it was Morgan. Her hands are bloody.

    She smirked. "Where's Mason?" She asked, her smirk is slowly falling. I'm about to lose my temper and she can tell.

    "I swear to god, if you did anything to him I will kill you." She started chuckling.

    "You can try," she started smirking again. "But you won't succeed." She shifted right in the middle of the room, I completely lost my temper.

    She backed up a little, my hybrid side took control. "I plan on skinning you alive when I'm done."

    She growled and started running towards me. I stepped to the side and she ran into the dresser. She growled again, I started laughing.

    "What's with all the growling," I said taking a step towards her. She was in her human form again.

    I grabbed her by the back of the neck. Then I slammed her head onto the hard tile floor. That should knock her out for about 2-3 hours at least. I took full control over my body again and ran out of the bedroom.

    'Mason ? ' I mind-linked him. No answer.

    'Mason, please answer me. Where are you ? ' I was crying.

    'Hurry. I'm down in the "prison" where we keep the rouges. They are not happy to see me. They are starting to attack.'

    'On my way. Did Morgan put you down there ?'

    'Yes, watch out for her. And be careful. I love you.'

    'I already took care of her... I love you too.'

    I got down to the basement and I saw Mason. There are about five Rouges surrounding him. I ran to the cell he was in and broke the rusted bars off.

    I went up to the biggest guy and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around I punched him in the jaw, he fell to the ground. Two more guys came up to me and threw a couple punches, but I kicked one in the stomach and punched the other one in the face.

    Mason was lying on the ground and he was all bloody, he has a stab wound right below his heart. I helped him up and walked as fast as possible out of that cell. I set Mason down on a stool and went back to the cell.

    My claws came out and I walked up to the closest rouge and stuck my claws into his neck right under his jaw. I pushed my claws up and I could feel his tongue. I took my fingers out and his body fell to the floor.

    "Who's next?"

    After about four mutilated bodies later I took Mason to the Pack Doctor. Then I went back up to my bedroom, Morgan was still laying there on the ground. I tapped her shoulder, she slowly sat up. When she saw how bloody I am, her eyes widened.

    "Time to deal with you now." I sighed.