Chapter 9- Paisley's P.O.V

💖Listen to Unbreakable by Firelight for this chapter💖

    I walked outside and fully shifted. My wolf is pretty big, larger than the King Alpha's. My wolf has pure white fur with silver eyes. Mason shifted too, his wolf is average for an Alpha and grey. His eyes are gold.

    'Let's go.' I said to him through the mind-link. We then began to run.

    I heard a twig snap behind us. 'Stop,' I ordered. 'Shift back to human form. There should be clothes behind that tree.'

    He walked behind the tree and shifted back. I did the same.

    'Walk over to me quickly and quietly,' I said, still using the mind-link. I then felt someone tap my shoulder, I jumped. Thankfully it was just Mason.

    "Why do we have to stop?" He asked, confusion clear on his face.

    "He's close." Was all I said before I heard someone laughing.

    "What a smart girl." My dad said, I scoffed.

    "You killed my mother. You killed Mason's parents and unborn sibling." Mason and I growled.

    "That's not all I did. I also killed Jack and his sad excuse for a mate." He grinned evilly at me.

    I was about to lunge at him but Mason held me back. I gave him 'the look' and he immediately let go.

    My dad fully shifted and I did too. He started circling me, then he lunged towards me. I didn't have enough time to dodge his attack so we went tumbling down a hill. I bit his back right leg and clawed his left eye out. While we were tumbling a sharp stick got me right in the side.

    When we stopped tumbling, I struggled to get up. That means my guard will be down. I hate to admit it, but I need help...

    'Mason, I need help.'

    'On my way,' He said. Then I saw Mason's wolf tackle my dad's. Mason bit into my dad's neck, causing him to let out a blood curdling howl.

    I, eventually, got up and slowly made my way over to them. Mason backed away from my dad. I looked right into my dad's eyes. They were lifeless.

    'That's what you get,' I said before I ran off.

♌️♌️ HEY EVERYONE!! What did you guys think?? Sorry it's been taking me forever to update. My birthday is in 2 days so I'm planning for that. I TURN 14 IN TWO DAYS🎉🎊 Hehe... Love you all. Adios bitches 😂♌️♌️